The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473505
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

No halo is one of the most arguable games out there, as only kids between 7-14 like it.

Very miscalculated. I'm 17 and i play it, so if your going to argue at least bring some evidence instead of insisting that all halo gamers are young.

[quote]Theres more hate out there for this game then there are people liking it. Therefore its a bad game.

By hate, you mean haters like yourself?

I dont have an xbox, but majority of my friends do.

Time to get one then

Yet Halo is constantly laggy and droppy

Not as much as PS3 COD, that stuff is INSANE
JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Whoops, why did i quote my whole thing!?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

No halo is one of the most arguable games out there, as only kids between 7-14 like it.

So not true.
Some of my friends take forever to meet up for dinner because they're all playing halo >.>
& They're 20/21
Wantedx9
Wantedx9
10 posts
Nomad

Well, i have to say the Ps3. Yet i do not own one, but i know (since i own a 360), that the ps3 is better in the long run. People say its more expensive, but think about it after a couple years paying for xbox live the cost will be about even. Graphics wise, they really are about the same. The wii is alot of fun to play, but i think the Ps3 is the right way to go.

AlphaElephant
AlphaElephant
4 posts
Nomad

Well i own all consoles and i have played on the PC but i think really PS3 and xbox are a tie because the PS3 has uncharted killzone and battlefield is better for PS3 (BC2) but xbox has gears of war and halo so tie o and PS3 has god of war and socom and there amazing

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

I have had an 360 since the beginning, so im one of those people that stick by it till the end.. Or when a new xbox comes out :P

wolfine
wolfine
7 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 all tha waaaay

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 all tha waaaay

And what is your reasoning for this?

I have had an 360 since the beginning, so im one of those people that stick by it till the end.. Or when a new xbox comes out :P

I can see what you mean, but don't you think you should try another gaming console? Broaden your horizons.
When you play another console, you really see what is so great about it, and what's not.
snappypinkie
snappypinkie
41 posts
Nomad

Ps3
I really enjoy the community and just Playstation over all. Even though the hack was a major setback I think all it can do is get better for Sony.

android960
android960
9 posts
Nomad

its quiet obviece that ps3 will win because of the free online and awsome grafics!

xbox just isnt worth the money...

Vitality4Life
Vitality4Life
3 posts
Nomad

360 is better for online play and ps3 has blueray player. Enough said about those systems. I dont think i would compare the wii in this situation.
I only have a ps3 btw.

Vitality4Life
Vitality4Life
3 posts
Nomad

For Exclusive games i would have to go with the PlayStation. It has Many of my favorite titles out there such as Infamous God of war and LBP series. Sure Microsoft has fable, gears of war and The halo series, but they aren't my cup of tea.

sum12merkwith
sum12merkwith
7 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 = better multi-player experience ps3 = better campaign ... so i pick xbox360 =D

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 = better multi-player experience ps3 = better campaign ... so i pick xbox360 =D
PS3 has better multiplayer if you have good internet, the 360 caters more to little kids riding on their parents money.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Xbox 360 = better multi-player experience ps3 = better campaign .

Games with campaigns vary on all systems. So how can you say the PS3 has better campaigns? Personally I do like the PS# out of all 3 but yeah...
Showing 3181-3195 of 5032