ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473475
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

heres how it works xbox is 4 little kids beacause there perents wont buysomethind 4 300 dallars so they get an xbox

heres how it works ps3 is 4 asians because there made it and its only for them so there you go

See how nonsensical that was?
freerunner38
freerunner38
6 posts
Nomad

[b]xbox all the way one the pad better than ps3 2 with the wii u can just use ur hand to play someting like tennis so yeh xbox is a goddly console ( xbox 360)

EpycWyn
EpycWyn
4 posts
Nomad

PC= (Future Proof+Epic Graphics+Better Internet)/$200 to $2000
PS3= (Addictiveness+Epic Graphics)/$300
Xbox 360= (Interactivity+FPS Game Play-Internet Fees)/$300
Wii= (Family Friendly+Mario)/$150
PSP= (Screwed)/$120

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

heres how it works xbox is 4 little kids

Then why is there rated M games that little kids shouldn't play?
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

heres how it works xbox is 4 little kids beacause there perents wont buysomethind 4 300 dallars so they get an xbox

Your entire statement is flawed because:

1: Just about all xbox exclusive games are rated M
2: Isn't the xbox $300? Last time I check, the answer to that is yes
3: What GoM said
4: There are tons of adults who own and play an xbox

]xbox all the way one the pad better than ps3

Maybe I'm just stupid when it comes to new generation consoles, but what do you mean by pad?
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

learn to type freerunner... nothing more annoying than reading bs that doesn't make sense... oh sorry i mean

lrn 2tipe freerunner... nuthon mreee anoyyng thn rading bs tht don't make snse...

akeman64
akeman64
53 posts
Peasant

360 is clearly a better overall package. more people have it and the online play is 20x better then any of its competition. wii is out of the querstion in last place as you can see from the ever decreasing profits of nintendo. PS3 just is no xbox 360

Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

Xbox360
First off becuase i have it lol
2. Its becuase overall it has more action/shooter games
3. XBOX LIVE is better
4. Sold much more then PS3
5. KINECT

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Xbox360
First off becuase i have it lol
2. Its becuase overall it has more action/shooter games
3. XBOX LIVE is better
4. Sold much more then PS3
5. KINECT

2. Really? Xbox has two exclusive shooters, Halo and Gears of War and it has no exclusive action games(to my knowledge). The PS3 has Killzone, Warhawk, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, SOCOM, and MAG to name just a few shooters, as for action games... Infamous, Heavenly Sword, Heavy Rain, Twisted Metal, and God of War. Plus we have Motorstorm, Gran Turismo, Fat Princess, Mod Nation Racers, Little Big Planet, and many other exclusives. Have fun with Halo and Gears...
3. Xbox Live is set up to run the host as the slowest connection to make it fair, PSN chooses the fastest connection to make it the fastest, so from an in game standpoint PSN is better.
4. That's actually not true, PS3 has sold multiple millions of consoles more, which is sad considering that people need to replace their Xbox's due to the %48 percent breakdown rate.
5. Used it, all it is is a prettier Eyetoy from the PS2, and PS Move is way more responsive.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

2. What do you do in Uncharted? You shoot people... retard, it's a third person shooter. Killzone 3 was a much better game than Reach, the story was better, the multiplayer was better, and it sold more copies than Reach... SOCOM 4 sold more copies tha Gears 3, it's a really popular game. Ratchet and Clank is for kids? Lol... most of the dialog contains sexual jokes that are most definitely not for kids, not to mention it's one one of the most critically aclaimed series of all time. I'll give you Fat Princess, considering I've never played it. Mod Nation Racers is actually fun. As for Little Big Planet... it's considered among the best platformers to date, up there with Mario. Skyrim releases for all consoles on the same date retard... L4D 1/2 are cross platform. Halo 4? Yeah another sh*tty game... Gears 1/2/3 are only popular for their gore, the story and gameplay are atrocious.

3. If we're talking music,movies, etc. than the PS3 wins with BlueRay and Music on demand via Qriocity. PSN was down for a month due to extremely intelligent hackers, where as Live is down 2-3 weeks a years due to hackers as young as 11 years old. As for sales...
[url=http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/04/02/ps3-beats-xbox-360-in-worldwide-active-users/]
5. Actually, everyone knocked off motion controls from the Eyetoy, and besides it camera controls with a controller, not a motion controller. Retard...

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Well they both have their negative points. But if Microsoft does the thing that you can play xbox360 games in your pc it is unnecessary to buy a xbox.

Vurglesplat
Vurglesplat
17 posts
Nomad

I got all three

Ps3 is dah best

Wii

1. Stupid batteries dat you gotta take out and replace or charge

2. Worst grphx of all 3

3. Weaker versions of games, I got some games on all 3 to compare and Wii got the worst gameplay.

Xbox 360

1. Most Black Xboxs got a 4 gigabyte memory.

2. Wonky controller (seruisly it looks like a dualshoack thrown off a cliff
This will take you to Wonkiness
http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&rlz=1T4SHCN_enBB402BB402&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=540&q=xbox+360+controller&gbv=2&oq=Xbox+36&aq=2&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=2844l9625l0l12891l9l9l1l3l3l0l328l1156l0.2.1.2l5

This will take you to ps3 perfection
http://www.ps3controller.org/

I will give microsoft halo to be honest though.

PS3

How dare you Zabusy99 Uncharted 2 was named game of the year in E3

And the following games are on PS3 and strangely no on xbox or wii(some will be releasd in the future); Yakuza 4, uncharted 3, Twisted metal, Sorcery, Socom 4, Resistence 3, Rachet and clank all 4 one, Playstation move heroes, Pixeljunk shooter 2, No More Heroes: Heroes paradise, Motorstorm Apocolpse, Mlb 11 The show, LittleBIG planet 2, The last Guardian, Killzone 3, Journey, inFamous 2, The Ico and shadow of colossus collection and Hyperdimension Neptunia.

And all these games where rated by Professional game players and/or the masses as a game thats worth buying.

PS3 FOREVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenz89
Brenz89
14 posts
Peasant

Oh my god the xbox is by far the best gaming system over wii and playstation.
The are so many more things you can do on x box and that you cant on ps3.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

The are so many more things you can do on x box and that you cant on ps3.
Like? The only things that the Xbox has that the PS3 doesn't is crappy overrated games.
jtjackdog
jtjackdog
36 posts
Shepherd

i only have wii, but i have played the other ones

Showing 3211-3225 of 5032