ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473474
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
WarXMonger24
WarXMonger24
1 posts
Nomad

Wii Sucks. Big Dino balls. Nintendo keeps making crapy remodels of the DS.. i mean, i liked Nintendo when i was a kid by they're taking it waaay to far.
I prefer the Xbox and the PS3, both are very good systems.

jtjackdog
jtjackdog
36 posts
Shepherd

3.6+i think all of them rock especcsailly Xbox

jtjackdog
jtjackdog
36 posts
Shepherd

I really think wii should win though

ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

heres how it breaks down,
Xbox- best online by far,
PS- great solo games, exclusive launches
Wii- family gameing, best motion games

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Wii Sucks. Big Dino balls. Nintendo keeps making crapy remodels of the DS.. i mean, i liked Nintendo when i was a kid by they're taking it waaay to far.

How does it suck? How is it crappy? How did they take it too far?

I wouldn't pay 60 bucks for it . Just saying.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

yeah compared to a ps2 and a crappy pc connection rate... Oh wait thats right, they hid it by connecting each player to the worst host.. Nice job microsoft

KING_Z
KING_Z
1 posts
Nomad

well id vote Xbox because i have a wii and ive just have to say Xbox live never got hack before and shut down for like a 3 weeks

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Xbox live never got hack before and shut down for like a 3 weeks
It's down 2-3 weeks a year due to hacks, and PSN was down because 82% of their security grid was down after the tsunami.
jtjackdog
jtjackdog
36 posts
Shepherd

i don't think this makes sense any more.REALLY

yasko62
yasko62
52 posts
Nomad

Xbox Is The Best By Far To Me

yasko62
yasko62
52 posts
Nomad

Xbox Forever No Question Someone Lock This Thread now

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Xbox Forever No Question Someone Lock This Thread now
PS3 forever! No questions! Someone lock this thread now!

See how stupid that sounds(to you at least)? Saying "My console is best and there's no arguing that is just plain retardation. I prefer the PS3, because in my opinion it has way better exclusives, not to mention the fact that PSN is faster than Live.
Ralvo
Ralvo
2 posts
Nomad

I'm new, but on seeing this thread I just had to pitch in.
For many years I maintained that the first direct brainbox port in the back of my head would be a Sony. They earnt my loyalty with some truly great gaming moments from Doom to FF12. They lost me with the delays and weak initial line up with their 3rd Gen console.I've owned 3 360s from day of release. No red ring o' death or anything like that, just played them to death. I'd have called you an evil liar if you told me you'd come from the future and that I had a Microsoft VR upgrade. But now I know It's true.

Prymex
Prymex
2 posts
Nomad

I have a PS3, but never had an Xbox 360 nor Wii, but I have average knowledge of them. Of course I think PS3 is the best console, but there should be an explanation to this. PS3 is better than Xbox 360 mainly because of one thing - the Blu-Ray system. Yeah, there are also more exclusive games and stuff, but Blu-Ray gives you two epic things, they are:
1. In-game graphics
2. Blu-Ray disc reading
The second option is more suitable for me, mainly because I have a Blu-Ray disc rental(they're very expensive to buy) near me and it's only £5 a week! But the best part of it that the rental has the newest movies. It's a really cheap offer, that's why PS3 is better that Xbox 360 for me(IMO). Also, I'd like to admit the PlayStation Home - the social part of PS3. Thatâs like a life inside a life - You create your own character, get him/her dressed, get a house/flat and then the social part starts - Chatrooms, Mini-games, Shopping, Friends. Of course you'll need a PS3 Keypad to have fast chatting
Which system should never have been made? I think it's Wii, but only for the last time 'cause both PS3 and Xbox 360 have Wii Remote analogues - PlayStation Move & Xbox 360 Kinect. Also, I think they are way better and easier to use than the Wii Remote.
So really there are just two-console battle â" PS3 & Xbox 360 because Wii is too old for the titans of console industry, but it's a good choice if you are not a big fan of consoles or for fitness training - It's cheap(~£100) so everyone can buy it.
So what we have:
PS3 - Gaming+Movies (~£200-£300). Definitely worth it.
Xbox 360 - Gaming (~£150-£200). Worth it.
Wii - Gaming+Fitness (~£80-£100). Worth it, but for individual games.
That's it. Go buy yourself a cool console that would fit you best

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

As to all you fanboys saying stuff about sales making a console better, it does'nt mean it's better. COD has sold more than Dead Space, Killzone Heavy Rain and Red Dead Redemption, but does that make it better?

Showing 3226-3240 of 5032