ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473436
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Better is subjective since things can be better to someone but garbage to another. However, since the general populous think CoD is better, it is. With "better" meaning superior in quality, it is "better" to them, which makes it better to the general populous.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Better is subjective since things can be better to someone but garbage to another. However, since the general populous think CoD is better, it is. With "better" meaning superior in quality, it is "better" to them, which makes it better to the general populous.

This. Seriously. More people should try and grasp this concept.

There's no point in making any sort of entertainment media if the general populous rejects it.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Cigarettes are more popular than carots, but are they better?

Shelf
Shelf
7 posts
Nomad

Xbox win but i like the wii too LOL

jtjackdog
jtjackdog
36 posts
Shepherd

i think xbox and wii should win!:]

pistons66
pistons66
1 posts
Nomad

i have a ps3 and a wii and theyre both better for different games. madden and nba games are better for ps3 while games that only ninendo makes are good. I vote PS3

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

K I really think that Xbox 360 is wayy better then ps3, I know you have to pay for online, but that just makes it better because xbox didnt get hacked, and I played ps3 at my friends house, and all you hear are people blowing in the mic, you rarely hear people on xbox doing that, and also, Gears of War (which is an awesome game) is only for xbox 360.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

K I really think that Xbox 360 is wayy better then ps3, I know you have to pay for online, but that just makes it better because xbox didnt get hacked, and I played ps3 at my friends house, and all you hear are people blowing in the mic, you rarely hear people on xbox doing that, and also, Gears of War (which is an awesome game) is only for xbox 360.
Live is down 2-3 weeks a year due to hacks, PSN was down once, for a month, because 82% of their security grid was down due to the tsunami in Japan. I have a PS3 and I rarely hear people blowing in the mic, maybe occasionally, but its about the same as I hear on Live. Not to mention that Live has all of the idiots who are willing to spend money on it, as well as the spoiled little kids that feel entitled because of their parents money. Lastly, Gears is not Xbox exclusive, neither is Halo, both are available on PC.
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Not to mention that Live has all of the idiots who are willing to spend money on it, as well as the spoiled little kids that feel entitled because of their parents money[quote]

Are you kidding me,spoiled little kids, my parents give me an allowance every week and thats it and who are you calling idiots, its only about 60$ a year, so its not like your paying often and what you cant afford 60 bucks once a year.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Y did it do that, i meant to quote the first part my part is the second paragraph

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Are you kidding me,spoiled little kids, my parents give me an allowance every week and thats it and who are you calling idiots, its only about 60$ a year, so its not like your paying often and what you cant afford 60 bucks once a year.
Most of the time when I play Live I run into a bunch of 8 to 12 year olds that can only play video games because their parents spoil them and buy them anything they want. And I wasn't talking about you necessarily, I'm talking in general.
Pluse
Pluse
46 posts
Shepherd

xbox is better for games when ps3 is more of a fancy movie player. Wii I never got into so I cant tell you much on that. I do have to admit that the ps3 has free internet when you have to pay for xbox which is a let down.

LittleJamezZ
LittleJamezZ
5 posts
Nomad

Definitely xbox, just because, wii is more of a family console 'only; xbox has some family games, ps2 almost doesnt have any family games. xbox has a wider variety of games and the online community is great

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Cigarettes are more popular than carots, but are they better?

Nice strawman you got there. Let's not forget that carrots an cigarettes are completely different ok?

But have fun proving that carots are less popular.
jtjackdog
jtjackdog
36 posts
Shepherd

i love lots of games games on wii and xbox but playstation

Showing 3241-3255 of 5032