ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473437
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
bunionboy
bunionboy
56 posts
Peasant

Ps3 all the way...superior graphics...pretty good games......blu-ray.... its a beast

cbkiller1
cbkiller1
1 posts
Nomad

Well as said many times before this is the classic console debate. Each is good in its own way, yes i know you've heard this all before. I personally have all three but in my opinion i like PlayStation just a little better.

xDuked
xDuked
29 posts
Nomad

I say Wii

iltemp109
iltemp109
2 posts
Nomad

I would have to say ps3. the seystem is way better. it doesent break as much. xbox may have halo and some call of dutys, but ps3 hase a better hard drive and ram.

ScrabbleBeans
ScrabbleBeans
1 posts
Nomad

I think PS3 will win because its a BEAST

irunbremen
irunbremen
7 posts
Nomad

definetely PS3, you can say whatever you want
http://s7.directupload.net/images/110728/ljh75wcv.jpg

TheChampion
TheChampion
33 posts
Peasant

I have all three systems and I only like some things from the Xbox such as listening to music while playing and how you can change profiles during a game and don't have to go to the main menu, but I enjoy the PS3 more and love the games they make exclusively for us, plus they have an awesome online package same as Xbox Live, but they give away free games and we don't have to pay for online play. And the Wii...well Nintendo only had me at the N64 era.

PedroPA
PedroPA
6 posts
Justiciar

I've played all four: PC, Wii, Xbox and PS3.

Wii is ok, its fun for some time and has some cool games, like Zelda and Mario, but it's not the best console.

PC is, of course, very useful and all, but I don't think it's the best for games, because you'll have to constantly upgrade it to have better graphics, performance etc, spending a lot of money. With a console, you only spend money when you buy it.

Xbox is awesome, has awesome games, graphics etc, but you need to pay to play online, and that sucks. There's also the 3 Red Lights problem...

In the end, PS3 is the best, awesome games like God Of War and Metal Gear Solid, free multiplayer, you can watch Blu-Ray, the graphics are similar to PC and Xbox... The olny problem is that Sony doesn't care much about its customers...

joejoero
joejoero
17 posts
Nomad

I have a Wii and a PS3 i say the PS3 is best because on the xbox you have to pay for internet like on the xbox 360 and wii i dont think it should have ever been made the wii was made to get casul gamers

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

You can't make say that a idiotic clientelle is the consols fault. Do Ps3s force noobs to blow into the mic? Do Xboxs require kids to blast terrible music?

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

You can't make say that a idiotic clientelle is the consols fault. Do Ps3s force noobs to blow into the mic? Do Xboxs require kids to blast terrible music?
Community is a factor when choosing what console you want to side with, so it's not then console's fault, but the console still bears the negatives(and positives) of it's community.
Wuzibo
Wuzibo
32 posts
Peasant

If you didn't have to pay for the internet capabilities, The X-Box would almost win, but despite that setback, it's still a competitor, and shares many of the qualities of the PS3. The backward capability isn't always 100%, but you can usually get a download to fix it if it won't work for a specific game Microsoft's customer support is good, I don't think it's too slow, and they're usually ok about software malfunctions(i.e. Red Ring of death). And It has some good unique games, like the Halo series. And it can play DVDs, which is cool for me because its a hassle to set up the DVD player.
The PS3 is great too, i don't have one, but they're always a thrill to play. The Free internet is a plus too, and so is the blue-ray. I don't know about its backward capability because i don't own one, so i cant comment there. It's got sweet unique games too, like Gears of War. But It's not a major win in any way over the X-box 360, and I haven't heard the best things about Sony's customer support.
The Wii is a great system in my mind. The motion sensing is Awesome. Sony and Microsoft are getting in on Motion sensing too, but Nintendo made it the basis of the system. It also has some great exclusive titles, like Mario, and Zelda, and others. They have free internet too, and their customer support is great. I broke the cover for the Gamecube controllers plug in and called to get another cover, and they sent it to me free of charge. And the Wii's backward capability has always worked for me, with all my G.C. games. The Thing though is is that it doesn't carry many of the the Maturer titles seen on the other systems, and it can't play DVDs. And its graphics aren't the best.
I personally like all three, and have just given my humble opinion on all of them.

WiNgstarlight
WiNgstarlight
4 posts
Nomad

I totally vote for xbox 360. it has more games, better games and more stuff you can do with out any games. Avatars partys private chat and thats is only with a game put in

ElGreco13
ElGreco13
3 posts
Nomad

OF COURSE the best of all is the playstation!!! and especially ps3..! the best graphics the best games the most addicting...!

Sipahi
Sipahi
2 posts
Nomad

Forever Wii! Playstation Move is copied from Wii Remote.

Showing 3256-3270 of 5032