ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473468
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
KratosITALY
KratosITALY
1 posts
Nomad

Better Ps3 because it got more function than Wii and Xbox (and maybe because I got it )

McJibberLaugh
McJibberLaugh
25 posts
Nomad

The x-box is okay but you have to pay for online
but my vote would probably go for wii and ps3!

MetalKnight
MetalKnight
2 posts
Nomad

I'd say the Wii is the best by far,It's multiplayer friendly for most of it's games and some of them you can't stop playing(SSBB is my favorite game out of them all).I actually have all 3 systems so I'm saying this from my experiences with the consoles.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Community is a factor when choosing what console you want to side with, so it's not then console's fault, but the console still bears the negatives(and positives) of it's community.

I agree, I wouldn't want annoy little kids yelling in the mic. Ruins my focus. But sometimes both consoles work all fine.
Ind3structible
Ind3structible
1 posts
Nomad

X-Box 360 all the way

it has way better games than the Wii and PS3 I mean who doesn't like
Halo but you cant forget xbox 360 does not lag online like the PS3 it
has better graphics

all done

Sincerely, Beast X-Box 360 Fan

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

it has way better games than the Wii and PS3 I mean who doesn't like
Halo but you cant forget xbox 360 does not lag online like the PS3 it
has better graphics
First of all, the way Live is set up it runs on the slowest connection in a game to make it fair, making it more laggy than PSN, so that point was untrue. And secondly, PS3 has better graphics, it has full 1080p, whereas the 360 only has 1080p with most games being at 720p. Lastly, most PS3 exclusives are better than Halo and Gears combined, not to mention PW3 has WAY more games than Xbox.
Scouttydog
Scouttydog
56 posts
Nomad

[b]Xbox by a landslide! Playability is easy and graphics are out of this world! There is a wide selection of games and Xbox allows you to express yourself in a character and play with friends!

jtjackdog
jtjackdog
36 posts
Shepherd

this is to silly
for real

TysonD
TysonD
35 posts
Farmer

All 3 systems bring their own unique strengths and weaknesses.

1. Xbox 360 - large live community, netflix, and updates are constant, user friendly

2. PS3 - wonderful graphics, free live

3. Wii - Interactive, family oriented

I would rank these in the same way i posted them

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Ight guys, listin up.

Graphics do not vary console to console.

It depends on the game and the TV.

And you all seem to forget there are some pretty graphic games on Wii, as well as family games on Xbox and PS3.

killa989
killa989
2 posts
Nomad

its definetly playstation, its free for online and it has alot more mature players then xbox and wii, the games are amazing for it too for example: infamous is a great game i was addicted on it for weeks

akosibojo
akosibojo
1 posts
Peasant

i believe that the xbox is better,the ps3 have more exclusive games but the xbox has awesome graphics and the wii is not my thing 'cause i don't move a lot xD

aaiirr123
aaiirr123
57 posts
Nomad

playstation wins it has lbg call of duty and infamous but xbox 360 has some good things goin for it its made by microsoft it gets map packs of cod before any other system but also it cost 60 dollars a year witch isnt that much but psn is free

Vurglesplat
Vurglesplat
17 posts
Nomad

wth the xbox 360 controller is like a dualshoak thrown off a cliff and dumped in a vat of toxic waste, and we got 4 FREE games after psn got shut down, compare playstation home graphix to xbox live avatars.
and i really dont like having to pay money for online modes on xbox 360, when i could just play the same online modes on ps3 for FREE. and why are you guys saying ps3 got no netflix i been usin netflix for like a year now on my ps3.
AND even though you microsofters may be getting some games like mass effect 3 early, Ps3 people got better game play, and dont tell me im lying cause it say so in videogame magazine.

timo352
timo352
5 posts
Nomad

PS3 is way better because it's so much cheaper in the long run. Same graphics, same games (mostly) plus the awesome exclusives like Uncharted, but free online, which is a way better idea.

Showing 3271-3285 of 5032