ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473439
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I say Xbox. i have owned all 3 and can say that the xbox is the most fun for online gaming. bieng able to party chat, faster updates, earlier DLC, HALO, larger online community, controller fits your hand better,

Halo this, Halo that. You know, the PS3 has games that the Xbox doesn't too? How does the controller fit your hand better? All three console controllers work totally fine in me. I don't feel uncomfortable.
TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
78 posts
Nomad

is there even a contest? Wii? please. psn got hacked a month ago, 360 is the way to go

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

It does, every console hard drive need to have all of the requirements to run a game with high graphics, why do you think Wii games look like Wii games?

When I say graphics, I mean like if you put in a copy of Black Ops on each console, it would look the same.
Vurglesplat
Vurglesplat
17 posts
Nomad

[/quote]is there even a contest? Wii? please. psn got hacked a month ago, 360 is the way to go

Hey! we got 4 FREE games after Psn crashed.

swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

is there even a contest? Wii? please. psn got hacked a month ago, 360 is the way to go

Yeah PSN(Playstation Network) got hacked a month ago but it's back now.
And with X Box you have to pay to sign up for X Box Live but with PSN it's free.
R0GU3SC0UT
R0GU3SC0UT
10 posts
Nomad

the x-box has just as much hackers than PSN does swagman

Antich
Antich
99 posts
Blacksmith

XBoX 360, it have more games than Wii and playstation. It uses Windows mesenger and windows media player.

"Yeah PSN(Playstation Network) got hacked a month ago but it's back now.
And with X Box you have to pay to sign up for X Box Live but with PSN it's free."

No, to sign up for XBoX Live you mustn't to pay! To register XBoX Live account you must only visit xbox.com or register in xbox menu. But if you want a gold status (For multiplayer and more usables) you have to pay just 70 $.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Playing a game for the graphics is like watching pr0nz for the story. Just saying.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

xbox is a better system but ps3 has better options.

Assassan
Assassan
3 posts
Nomad

I like ps3 more because i can play final fantasy in all ps platforms

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

But Xbox is bad

Dude, you cant just say its bad if you dont have any reasons why its bad cuz its actually better.

I only have a Wii

I you only have a Wii, how can you say Ps3 is better.
Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

The Playstation is the most technically advanced system, but also the most expensive. Best used for hardcore gamers.

The Wii is the cheapest and is best used for family games and is best for casual gamers.

The XBox is in-between the Playstation and the Wii, for people who want an advanced game system that isn't super expensive.

Kriegerr
Kriegerr
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 1. LOL Xd

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I you only have a Wii, how can you say Ps3 is better.

It's still possible that he tried the PS# with his friends or any other relatives.
SparkingJin
SparkingJin
9 posts
Nomad

Each console has its potential ...
The pros and cons ..

But I like most about the Xbox 360

Especially for esculsive

Showing 3286-3300 of 5032