ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473438
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Dude, you cant just say its bad if you dont have any reasons why its bad cuz its actually better.

You fail. You just contradicted yourself. You can't call him out on not having a reason, then say it's better without a reason.
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

dudeguy45, I already made points why xbox 360 is better and I didnt feel like repeating myself, if you want reasons why xbox is better here they are:
1. Xbox has way better graphics then Ps3.
2. Map packs for games come out 1-2 months earlier for xbox then for Ps3.
3. I know you have to pay for online but it means you have better connection cuz I almost never disconnect from matches online.
4. Xbox has way better games like Gears of War and Halo which isnt on Ps3.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Well how do you know that other kid has'nt already posted his opinion?

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

@dudeguy45

I know because he only has 3 forum posts and if you click his profile, he created his acount today so I went back a couple pages and didnt see his name so thats how I know he has'nt already posted his opinion.

Iliketehpie
Iliketehpie
32 posts
Nomad

PS3 ftw, xbox is kinda better i hear from alot of poeple and it gets content earlier like map packs whatever but you have to pay for online witch i really dont feel like doing.. so ps3 is better and wii...no comment

I like the ps3 controllers better too

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

IMO. Xbox is my favourite. PS3 does have Blue Ray and free online BUT since it is free I believe that how they have the online connections is horrible because they do not have enough money to make the online connections better for gameplay. Everytime I play on my PS3 on CoD4 I have to rely on the connection of the host to let me play well. If I get 2 bars or less it is a horrible gameplay and it just annoys me. Xbox uses the money people get off of people buying memberships to make the online gameplay ALOT better. I can have 1 bar and still kick *** while playing. And the Wii...... Is a Wii.........
Even though the PS3 has some good games which I still play such as Metal gear solid and Uncharted, Xbox has better online experience and Halo

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Does Xbox have a magazine dedicated to it?

clarkets
clarkets
1 posts
Nomad

xbox all the way so no to play station xbox can give you everything

D3athbringer
D3athbringer
2 posts
Nomad

I have ps3 and a wii but play xbox at all my mates houses so I play all the consoles. Personaly, my favourite is my ps3 because the controls are simple and has really good graphics. Im not going to say anythingbad about Xbox because I cant. It is a really good console but I just prefer ps3. Wii is ok but I hardly ever play it.

Antich
Antich
99 posts
Blacksmith

Graphics on xbox and playstation are same. There 1080 p video on ps3 and xbox. But xbox haven't lags when playing online. On xbox very many games. Every 1-2 weeks new arcade game.

Spinusaurex
Spinusaurex
23 posts
Nomad

i really enjoy xbox 360 because the online isnt free unlike on ps3 so that it will be really hard to hack online on xbox but also it has a reasonable price for xbox and also alot of the good games like call of duty allways comes out on xbox first

Spinusaurex
Spinusaurex
23 posts
Nomad

but dont get me wrong i do really like ps3 aswell because i like games like little big planet and playstation home but also the online is free so u dont have to pay a thing and its great that it has a blue ray player so u can watch blue ray on ur ps3 rather than buying a player spererate but a big problem is that the prices are really high for it

ArmorJon
ArmorJon
4 posts
Nomad

I like the wii and find it enjoyable ,but Xbox is really fun....... fun[b]er ps3 i don like the controls soo XBOX!

Antich
Antich
99 posts
Blacksmith

PS3 have a little controller. Xbox 360 have a large gamepad which makes comfort to your hands

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

PS3 have a little controller. Xbox 360 have a large gamepad which makes comfort to your hands

Not everyone has large hands.
Showing 3301-3315 of 5032