ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473467
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Antich
Antich
99 posts
Blacksmith

My 5 year little brother can play it with his little hands.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Not everyone is the same either. Personally, I like the Xbox controller because it's large, but I don't really like the button placement. I prefer the PS controller for button placement and the Xbox controller for size. I mainly use the PS controller, though. I'd rather have a comfortable button placement so my hands don't cramp.

locust123
locust123
2 posts
Nomad

i have the xbox 360 and the reason i like it is because th wii dont have grate games and the Ps3 is to expensive

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

I don't like the joystick placement on Xbox... Why are they 10 miles away from each other?

vctrcool
vctrcool
72 posts
Nomad

Xbox Is The Dominating Console, When Wii Go On Sale It Was A Good Idea,But The Non-Violence Games In Nintendo Make It Go Down
-Wii Is A Game Of Kids-
Either Way PS3 Have Very Good Games But The Online Gaming Is Worse Than 1st Xbox One

But Xbox Have A Great Selection Of Good Violent & Non-Violent Games,As A Great Live Playing Experience

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Xbox is way better

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I don't like the joystick placement on Xbox... Why are they 10 miles away from each other?

I guess they wanted to do something different than the PS3 controller. I don't really have much of a problem with button placement or how the size is on all consoles...
-Wii Is A Game Of Kids-

Brawl and all the Zelda stuff isn't that bad though.
But The Non-Violence Games In Nintendo Make It Go Down

Every single game you have doesn't have to be violent but I guess you prefer that type of game.
Antich
Antich
99 posts
Blacksmith

Xbox have a kinect. It better then Wii controler because you haven't to place anything in your hands.

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

I'm not really one to argue, but the Xbox 360 in my opinion is infinitely the greatest console. The Achievement system is brilliant, the controllers are really comfy, and Xbox Live has never been shut down (so far) like PSN did a few months ago.

So to put lightly; XBOX RULES. PS3 SUCKS.

...ahem...yep...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Achievement system

PS3 has trophies.
controllers are really comfy

As is the PS controller.
Xbox Live has never been shut down

Xbox live goes down a lot, just never for a month. PSN has only went down like once or twice, while Xbox live goes down often due to hackers.
XBOX RULES. PS3 SUCKS.

Biased opinion is biased.
nevermind0267
nevermind0267
2 posts
Farmer

If it wasn't expensive i would choose ps3

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If it wasn't expensive i would choose ps3

It costs the same as the Xbox 360 that gives you a lot of memory.
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I like the Ps3 because it has free online multiplayer

Revenge66
Revenge66
18 posts
Nomad

I would have to say we it gets ur whole body moving not just ur fingers its one of the best game systems

Revenge66
Revenge66
18 posts
Nomad

wii sorry

Showing 3316-3330 of 5032