ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473470
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

PS3 has trophies.

Which is basically their way of achievements.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Which is basically their way of achievements.

... That was my point.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I'm sure where I've seen this, probably some pages back in this thread. But I read that Xbox has the highest failure rate, Wii has the lowest, and PS3 is in between. But the difference between PS3's and Xbox's failure rate is immense, it's not even funny.

This isn't the exact bar graph I saw some days ago, but it still shows that Xbox's failure rate is more than twice as much as PS3's and more than 3 times as much as the Wii's.

kotanidi
kotanidi
5 posts
Peasant

i think best is
1)playstasion 3
2)wii
3)xbox 360

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

But I read that Xbox has the highest failure rate

I agree the Xbox 360 arcade crashes a lot that's why I got the new super elite one. It hasn't crashed since I got it 6 months ago.
frankavatar
frankavatar
4 posts
Nomad

Playstation's gotta be my vote.

Sure, my Wii is fun. But it feels too much like a novelty system.
And my xbox360 has more problems than an alcoholic teenage pregnant mother.

killerobo
killerobo
19 posts
Nomad

PLAYSTAITION 3 FOREVER !!!!!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I agree the Xbox 360 arcade crashes a lot that's why I got the new super elite one. It hasn't crashed since I got it 6 months ago.

The threat of the high failure rate is still there, though.
Vurglesplat
Vurglesplat
17 posts
Nomad

Well I Think it truly depends on the lifestyle of the person who plays the system, Like if a person throws and attends alot of parties then a Wii can be really useful with great party games, if the player has many games that get alot of add-ons then they can actually save $$$ using Xbox Live, but if the player is someone who doesnt really want to buy every single add-on or is playing for only one game then PS3 is cheper then Xbox 360. Wii is rigged definately for party games and friendly multiplayer with games like Mario cart and Just Dance. XBox and PS3 when you think abot it are almost identical with just a few changes here a few exclusives there(Xbox has Halo but PS3 got things like Uncharted and Killzone) but are more or less the same. So truly it counts on who is playing to determine which game is the best (I like PS3).

jose9909
jose9909
3 posts
Nomad

i prefer ps3 because his games are long and difficult but on other side the nintendo wii is good because of the internet, and xbox360 the games are short, but they are cool enougth to reach the ps3.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

XBox and PS3 when you think abot it are almost identical with just a few changes here a few exclusives there(Xbox has Halo but PS3 got things like Uncharted and Killzone) but are more or less the same

The link to the multiple bar graphs I posted a page or so back disproves that. Something is wildly is different about the two systems to have Xbox have such a high failure rate compared to the PS3.

But even though in America, Wii isn't as popular as Xbox or PS3, it's still going to be remembered. Everyone knows about Mario, Legend of Zelda, and Kirby. About a decade from now, nobody will know or care about games like Halo, Gears of War, God of War, Uncharted, and maybe even Fallout (the series has been out since the 90's, and everyone only knows it for Fallout 3 and New Vegas).
GUMMBAAH
GUMMBAAH
43 posts
Nomad

playstationplaystationplaystation: free to play online, good graphics and comfortable wireless controllers <3

CJetton1
CJetton1
17 posts
Nomad

Playstation all day, that console has the best graphics and the best games. The xbox, sure the xbox has halo and all that but the playstation will never get old, i could play it for the rest of my life. Now the wii is a diffrent story that console has not alot of games and does not have good graphics at all so im going with playstaion.

Pokemon3DS
Pokemon3DS
3 posts
Nomad

they r all gr8

djura98
djura98
22 posts
Nomad

Sbox is best but wii isn't bad and a ps3 is **** !

Showing 3331-3345 of 5032