The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473787
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

PS3 is better in everyway then xbox 360 other then the xbox 360 community is alot larger because ps3 has better graphics less faults free online whereas the xbox 360 has worse graphics p2p online and more faults so there is no point in saying xbox is better the fact is it's not. The only excuse is that more people have xbox and you prefer the controller and that is personal experience.

and I have an xbox 360 and have never played ps3 so you can't say I'm biased but that out of the way pc owns them all.

Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

i would prefer playstation 3 it has better graphics.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

ps3 has better graphics less faults

What do you mean by "faults"? The PS3 was hacked for around a month anyway.

pc owns them all

The PC has graphics but is so much more expensive to get a good gaming PC compared to buying a console like an Xbox 360 or PS3.
TheHazaah
TheHazaah
7 posts
Nomad

i vote Xbox 360, just becuz i have one

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

I vote for PS3

Wii-A nice game system, new at it's time with cool graphics and sleek design, however it is very untrustworthy and is hard to fully control. Although controller Wii games are fun.

xBox-Very good game system with live network and many of the same features as Playstation. However the Playstation controllers are easier to use and the new Kinnect won't be able to have any good shooting/racing/vehicle-type games from lack of controller.

PS3-Same comments as xBox, however a better controller and the Move already has better games and attachments to the controller.

ImmigrantSong
ImmigrantSong
17 posts
Nomad

i like the PS3. for some unknown reason i was always a Sony fan. And i like the controller.

Valarik
Valarik
12 posts
Peasant

I pick PS3 even though I just got the yellow light of death

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

I have to say Wii because i do not have a PS3 and I do have a Xbox 360 but I don't play it much. But the Wii... I play it tons more.

monsterousvalue
monsterousvalue
5 posts
Nomad

All of the game system are energetic and the most superior things ever made. Though the play station 3 can have your own world in it, but I personally think that the xbox 360 is best due to the internet. You also, get the best games out of it, like left for dead 2 and modern warfare 2. my vote is the xbox 360.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

You also, get the best games out of it, like left for dead 2 and modern warfare 2.

http://images3.souq.com/uploaded/1209/c40091a6cae98ee20c4a4f9107c0a780_25748417681259990911.jpg
http://coolpcgames.synthasite.com/resources/left4dead2_box.jpg
Please explain to me how either of these games makes the Xbox the best.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

I love you yoda.

Like the Bloods and THe Crips of the nerd world, there will never be a winner. Even though I love PS3, why do we have to compare? TO me they aren't much different.

CJohnson81
CJohnson81
36 posts
Nomad

I have to say... the PS3 is more of a competitive console while Xbox is more of a casual console. I have both but I mostly spend time on the PS3. That is because of the Blue-ray and the competition on Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Xbox, although, has more fun games to play. I will normal play Xbox when I have a friend or. Xbox is still fun, I just prefer the PS3.

TimberWolf257
TimberWolf257
1 posts
Nomad

I prefer the Xbox 360 because it has better games but the fact that you have to pay to be online is really stupid. It should be just like going on the computer and you should only psy for add-ons etc.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

playstation 3 with the game call of duty black ops

You're like, the tenth person to use CoD as an argument on this thread. IT'S ON EVERY CONSOLE, LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR FOR EVERYONE.
I'm not on any side, it's just most of the reasons on this thread are terrible.
sebalan118
sebalan118
6 posts
Nomad

favorite: PS3
I have both PS3, Xbox 360 and wii. I like Xbox, but you should´t pay for playing online, plus people are much nicer on PS3, on Xbox nearly 75% of the time I play online, people are screaming at each other, mostly people that are to young to even play the game! And Wii just got the worst graphics, online play, everything...

Showing 3631-3645 of 5032