The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473807
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
AcidicAce
AcidicAce
30 posts
Shepherd

Your post seems to have a lot of "I heards".

Because I don't think its fair to take everything I hear as fact. Because I don't own a PS3 I'm forced to get all my information from people who own them, and the internet. And I don't think it's fair for either side of the discussion to automatically take what they hear as fact.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

But it seems like your basing your info off it a lot. And why does the dashboard matter? Bother are easily navigable, the Xbox just takes longer to load.

Lukester900
Lukester900
1 posts
Nomad

I belive the 360 is the best. The PS3 has no party mode so it is more difficult to communicate with it and the wii graphics just suck balls

SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 w Kinect rules

Wii has suckish graphics

ps3 is ok i guess it stole Wii remote and Xbox 360's joystick style

PC is awesome too because it has great graphics and more games like waaaaaaaaay more games

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

ps3 is ok i guess it stole Wii remote and Xbox 360's joystick style

Son, the PS1 came out in 1994. The Xbox, in 2001.

PC is awesome too because it has great graphics and more games like waaaaaaaaay more games

I don't believe the title says "Xbox360 vs. Wii vs. PS3 vs. PC"
dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

ok really? ps3. I'll even tell you why.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS3-> free network _ blue ray system, so better graphics _ free rpg (Home) _ easier controller to use _ immune to "red ring of death" (unlike xbox360)_ has trophies _ you can get a ps3 controller + one that handles like an xbox360
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
xbox-> has left4dead (1+2) _ has kinect (better than ps3 move/eye) _ cheaper system(without live) _ the consle has an avatar _ has trophies __
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wii-> better for younger children(not a lot of "M" games) _ more active gameplay _ You can create yourself AND play games as him/her__
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
see?

iammadness
iammadness
2 posts
Nomad

See, for hardcore gamers (me) you should go with xbox, most ppl, best online, game add-ons (map packs usually) come first, overall better everything compared to PS3, for a kind of not-so-hardcore-gamer go with a PS3, because hey, free online. But the Wii? The Wii makes it impossible to be a "gamer" because its like impossible to do many shooting games, such as CoD 3. So the Wii is for the causal gamer. [b]OVER ALL: XBOX-Hardcore Gamer, PS3- Normal Gamer, Wii-Causal Gamer (in a sense). So if u wanna play some pvt on MW2 (soon to be mw3) or black ops, msg me my gamertag is xMr Unicorn

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I play xbox coz of Halo but apparently their are many amazing exclusive games for PS3

hollands12
hollands12
1 posts
Peasant

i would say that the ps3 is better for gameplay but xbox is better for community but i would say xbox is better,, because i have one :P

ultimateguy00000
ultimateguy00000
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 is my choice i love it. great games and great graphics. I dont have a ps3 so i have no idea how good it is but i assume xbox360 is way better

PUNCE
PUNCE
10 posts
Nomad

I have a ps3 and wii. The ps3 has a simple menu its easy to chat and to play games and it has better games than 360 and wii like infamous and killzone.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

The Wii makes it impossible to be a "gamer" because its like impossible to do many shooting games, such as CoD 3

So if a guy on Wii goes 40-0 on a game of team deathmatch, he's not hardcore?
numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

Personally I believe the PS3 is a far superior console. I am not biased about this as I own a Wii as well. I find the online community for the PS3 is better, the Wii one tends to be too small or filled with little kids which THAT great. The Wii is meant to be a next-gen console yet it has the same graphics as a Nintendo Gamecube or PS2. This straight away reduces the Wii's durability in the war of the consoles. However the Wii has better multi-play but this is redundant if you live by yourself or have no siblings.
Now the XBox 360 itself is a brilliant console boasting amazing games of the like Halo and Gears of War but it's online play fee is frivalous, the shape and discomfort in the controller is enough to put me enough from great features it may have to offer me. Although it's online play is superb, graphics are phenomenal but it's tendency to breakdown very easily is a real put-off for me.
Now the mother of all consoles the [b][i]PS3, First off is its free online play. A huge surplus for many of its users. The graphics are beyond measure. The ability to play blu-ray discs save you a good £200-350. Of which can be used to buy the many exclusive games, e.g. God of War, MGS4, etc. It's high definition and 3D graphics will literally blow your face away. Although the PS3 is more expensive it is better in the long run.

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

[quote]Xbox360 is my choice i love it. great games and great graphics. I dont have a ps3 so i have no idea how good it is but i assume xbox360 is way better

You cant assume the xbox is better, u got to try it first then have a bash it wich one is better, there is no logic in that sentence

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I'd prefer playing Xbox cause it has better graphic in my opinoin, but Live is free on PS3 which makes that good as well(though i dont have a PS3). I own a Wii, much all together isnt that good and my xbox, which i play if im not on armorgames

Showing 3661-3675 of 5032