The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473823
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
DylanGunter
DylanGunter
6 posts
Peasant

if i may display my opinion, i would say xbox360 is very unreliable and the controls are horrible, meaning the controller buttons are space weirdly and just all over weird for me, i dont really find halo all that fun and paying for online puts me at a distance to play it. now i love playing ps3 because ive played for sony since PS1, i love their free online and im just used to playing it. WII, has amazing graphics and well idk if you buy all those exercise games you can get off your butt and burn some pounds but the all over sense of being a gamer is gone because of the controller. i meet about in the middle for ps3 and wii.

Jenizaro
Jenizaro
3 posts
Farmer

When Nintendo releases a console, it needs something different for people to buy it (2 screens, a remote control movible or 3D). That is why in the beginning it sells more than Sony. But when Nintendo has released tipical games like The Legend Of Zelda, Super Mario Bros or Pokemon, it can do nothing vs the other two companies. If you notice, Nintendo is the company that has released more consoles.

In conclusion, for me the ps3 is better because it has better graphics and you can recover it more. The XBox360 is also a fantastic console but as far as I am concerned, it has more difficult controls.

secthay
secthay
4 posts
Shepherd

wii is eaisly the best & also without nintendo you wouldn't have many things like the D pad, shoulder buttons, motion sensing, multi-player & most importantly, game saves.

secthay
secthay
4 posts
Shepherd

& also most people like Xbox & PS3 because of the games that you get on it. but every good game that you can get on PS3 & Xbox you can get on wii, & with the wii u coming out, that will be legendary!

AcidicAce
AcidicAce
30 posts
Shepherd

but every good game that you can get on PS3 & Xbox you can get on wii

You're telling me they released Halo, Uncharted, Killzone, and God of War for the Wii? That'll never happen, but if it did who in their right mind would play them on the Wii? Those stupid motion controllers complicate the process of playing normal controller games.

Ever since Nintendo released the Wii, Sony and Microsoft had to come up with an answer for their systems. They see the potential of making more money drawing younger kids and their parents to get active while at home and play video games. Personally I'd rather have an updated system than that lame motion control crap. So now whenever Nintendo comes out with things to draw in casual gamers, the rest of us will have to suffer while everyone plays catch up.

Until technology reaches the stage where this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nQR49JGySTM
becomes something you can go do with a bunch of friends or even at your own home, I'll stick with the standard controller that I love.
weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

PS3 is the better 7th-generation videogame because has the best graphics for now and has a great controls and the wii is a good console,and has good game versions such as Modern Warfare is better on Wii becasuse has the cheat "Paintball" but not have "war reagtime".

Conclusion: XBox360 sucks.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Conclusion: XBox360 sucks.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Also, hooray for free PS3 network and shame on money pay for Xbox live.
badboy97777
badboy97777
16 posts
Nomad

I have a xbox360, wii and ps3, in my opinion ps3 is the best.

As for first, ps3 has better graphics (mostly thanks to blue ray).
Second, ps3 online is free which isn't the same as with the xbox360. But the online network of the 360 is more secure than ps3.

To be honest I don't know why I ever bought the xbox360...:L

Anyway the WII is fun since you are the gameplay kinect nor Imove can compete against this.

My conclusion, xbox360 is crap.

Lordkazuya
Lordkazuya
20 posts
Nomad

if i could get a xbox360 a wii or a ps3...My response:
beginning:xbox 360 - playstation - wii
semi-finals:xbox360-playstation
finalist:XBOX360

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

So the Xbox 360 is a terrible console just because the PS3 has slightly better graphics and the online is free. What? Do you really play games just for the graphics? And the online for the Xbox 360 isn't expensive at all, it's only five dollars for a month. I'm sure anyone here can pay for that if you're using the Internet, it's not like it costs one hundred dollars or anything ridiculous like that.

I have an Xbox 360 for some exclusives I enjoy playing and I prefer playing FPS games on it because the controller is more comfortable for me. Otherwise I play all other games on my PS3.

KillerCrazyJay
KillerCrazyJay
2 posts
Nomad

PS3. No doubt I dont care what people say so uh be quiet.

krishansen
krishansen
7 posts
Nomad

I've played and had (notice I said HAD) all the systems and I think Xbox is the best, it has live,wireless controllers,and it has all my favorite games all the cod games all halo games and NFL!

Slair
Slair
31 posts
Peasant

Playstation 3. No comparison. Better graphics card, best controllers, better games, anything else?

sabnc
sabnc
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox PS3 might have better graphics but Xbox has HALO!!!!!! Whoever voted for the Wii is kind of sad

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Boys, graphics don't matter to console, it matters about TV and the specific game.

Showing 3676-3690 of 5032