The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473828
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

it has all my favorite games all the cod games all halo games and NFL

All the CoD and NFL games are on PS3 also.
it has live,wireless controllers

All the consoles have online and wireless controllers.
TerminatorAnders
TerminatorAnders
2 posts
Nomad

PS3

I have all three consoles and the ps3 is my favorite

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I have PS2, Wii, Xbox 360 and PC games and I must say the PC has given me more enjoyment over the years. I even have the first heros of Might and Magic and Age of Empires

Fun101
Fun101
3 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3 love the odd school controlers very durable, xboxs age=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=184&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&biw=1600&bih=682">overheat,

lore996
lore996
2 posts
Nomad

I like PS3 becasuse i don't paid some money to play online

TH3P3RS0N
TH3P3RS0N
3 posts
Nomad

xbox by far

the ps3 network (psn)sucks cuz it doesnt update like xbox and it doesnt have halo which is one of my favorite games i like the wii but i rather play a xbox 360

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What do you mean by update?

baris4500
baris4500
23 posts
Nomad

well i can say that playstation-move sucks. wii is better than that.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

No one ever responds on this. They just state their bad point and leave.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Of course not, because that would mean people would actually read anything beyond their own post.

If you really want a sane discussion about this (and you can't because this is the internet), they a thread like this needs to be routinely checked for spam or locked altogether.

I can't believe the seperate rogue threads of "LoL xbx rulz!!1!" would outweigh the massive amount of spam in this thread.

Roflcopter1924
Roflcopter1924
6 posts
Jester

I have always been a Playstation gamer (and a little bit pc ) so my vote goes to PS3 !!!!

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

(and you can't because this is the internet),

Lol, but there can be a more sane discussion than what is going on now.
I guess Video Games doesn't get too much mod attention.
george95915
george95915
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best though Wii is the cheapest. Ps3 sucks because they got hacked by a bunch of people so they had to shut down for a month yeah yoohoo it can play blue ray so what. Who even buys movies any more its so much easier from Redbox. Xbox maybe expensive but its worth it we the Xbox 360 playes get so much more stuff for games and we get it first. The graphics are rock hard as well

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Lol, but there can be a more sane discussion than what is going on now.
I guess Video Games doesn't get too much mod attention.

Of course, but not when the topic at hand is just a discussion-less list filled with newbies making their only posts in here.

I think the problem is that it's the stickies in particular that don't get much mod attention. I see lots of threads getting locked telling people to post in the stickies, but if those threads aren't moderated then all you do is shift the spam over instead of solving the problem.
BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

No one ever responds on this. They just state their bad point and leave.
I disagree

Showing 3691-3705 of 5032