The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473844
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

so much easier from Redbox

Such a limited selection.

And btw, Battlefield DLC is coming out on the PS3 first.
AcidicAce
AcidicAce
30 posts
Shepherd

Ps3 sucks because they got hacked by a bunch of people so they had to shut down for a month yeah

I'm a 360 guy, but basing your opinion off something small like that really doesn't help the discussion.
tkerb1
tkerb1
1 posts
Nomad

If I had to say anything about it I would say that PC owns all other consoles. It is very customizable because of the sheer amount of things you can change, another benefit to having a PC is that you can have better FPS or the other way around, consoles usually maintain a constant flow of a certain frame rate while PCs are able to not only exceed, buy they allow you to blow the game out of the water, AND you can modify the games content such as custom DLCs, hacks, and other game modifying content. Overall a PC would be better for a person that doesn't want to be limited.

AcidicAce
AcidicAce
30 posts
Shepherd

If I had to say anything about it I would say that PC owns all other consoles.

Do you know how to read? This is Wii vs. 360 vs. PS3. Everyone knows PC's are awesome because you can spend more money and get more out of them, but you're still in the wrong thread.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

No one ever responds on this. They just state their bad point and leave.

Mostly. I enjoyed this thread a lot a few months back when I could actually discuss things about the consoles with people without the silly fanboy wars, but I suppose that's over and now you get people saying consoles are super terrible because of one little flaw.
Of course not, because that would mean people would actually read anything beyond their own post.

If you really want a sane discussion about this (and you can't because this is the internet), they a thread like this needs to be routinely checked for spam or locked altogether.

I can't believe the seperate rogue threads of "LoL xbx rulz!!1!" would outweigh the massive amount of spam in this thread.

Yeah, the only reason I get from this thread still being open is because they don't want an influx of console wars threads. But if this thread isn't going to be checked often for spam then they might as well lock it.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

But here's the thing, this thread gets several dozen replies a DAY.

It just seems unlikely that there'd be more spam without this thread. Sure, there'll be the occasional console war thread (which still get made despite this thread existing), but I doubt it'd be as much as the spam from just this one thread.

BCot
BCot
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 has my vote. There are more games with better graphics. For example, BACKBREAKER has the best graphics ever!

George986
George986
7 posts
Nomad

[b]PS3 is by far the best best games best graphics best everything just wish some of the games were for ps3 not xbox

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 has my vote. There are more games with better graphics. For example, BACKBREAKER has the best graphics ever!

http://ps3maven.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Backbreaker-Game.jpg
Explain to me how this multi platform game makes Xbox better.
vikto
vikto
4 posts
Nomad

wii is realy entertaining but the graphics are not so good and the playstation is realy good and very good graphics

Physicist482
Physicist482
11 posts
Nomad

I dont have an Xbox or an Xbox360 but I'de say that the ps3 AND the Xbox are better because the Wii is to much of the same thing and most action shooters on the Wii are really hard and require a steady hand.The Xbox contains most of the shooting games created but I dont like it because like the ps3 it stole the Wii's idea and upgraded it to the Kinect.I also dislike the Xbox because too many games are made just for the Xbox.I'm the only one of my friends that have a ps3 but I dont care cause I think the ps3 is the best console ever so far. [But I dislike it stealing the Wii's idea like the Xbox and creating the playstation move.]

uberman6352
uberman6352
7 posts
Nomad

I have to say PS3.
1. Free Online (even though not as good as Xbox, it's still FREE)
2. Best Looking =)
3. Some of the best games.

I also like Wii although it is geared more towards family, which is good and bad. Brawl is awsome though.

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

X box 360 wrecks all.

Im srry, thats my opinion. I ahve a wii w/ motion plus and its still not my favorite. i cant judge ps3 except for the fact that even though its online is free, i heard its not as good as the xbox 360 experience

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Ps3 cause it has Uncharted, one of the best games for any console ever!

kayvaan1234
kayvaan1234
38 posts
Nomad

i have the wii since i was eight and as i grow older i didnt really like it that much because it didnt really have good graphics and games

Showing 3706-3720 of 5032