The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473845
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
exactinmidget92
exactinmidget92
1 posts
Peasant

they all suck PC is the superior game system. but my vote goes for PS3

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Actually for PC, the graphics depend on your monitor and graphics card. Same thing goes for TVs and consoles.But for consoles it depends on the game a lot as well.

kleber999
kleber999
7 posts
Nomad

well i think it's xbox360 because it have many good games like halo 3 and halo reach and it have awesome graphics with a HDMI cable

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Wii isn't even in the competition

Oh, since you don't like it automatically means it's not in the competition.
psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Playstation has playstation move which is sort of like wii. . .I'm pretty sure XBOX has something like that as well.

Xboxfanboi
Xboxfanboi
5 posts
Nomad

Xbox wins. More people, more games, better games, better live, everything on xbox 360 whoops ps3's and wii's arse.

theflame3000
theflame3000
6 posts
Nomad

ITS GOT TO BE PS3....
THE XBOX I THINK HAS A BETTER CONTROLLER BUT THE SYSTEM IS PRON TO BREAKING DOWN. THE WII IS GREAT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT SHOOTER GAMES, BUT I WANT SHOOTER GAMES. XBOX YOU HAVE TO PAY TO GO ONLINE AND YOU HAVE TO PAY INTERNET, AND MICROSOFT IS CUTTING DOWN ON MAKING GAMES FOR THE XBOX 360. CAUSE THEY WANT TO CHANGE TO BLUE RAY, PS3 ALL READY HAS THAT, PLUS YOU CAN PLAY BLUE RAY AND NORMAL DVDS ON IT.
IVE PLAYED ALL THREE SYSTEMS, AND WII WOULD BE ULTIMATE IF IT HAD GAMES AND ACCESSORIES FOR SHOOTER FANS, ALSO I DON'T FEEL APART OF THE GAME, IN TILL THEY INVENT SOMETHING WHICH ACTUALLY LETS ME RUN MAYBE A BIT LIKE A TREAD MILL BUT LESS BULKIER. IF YOU BUY PS3 YOU CAN GET PLAYSTATION MOVE AND THE GADGETS AT A CHEAPER PRICE.THE ONLY REAL ADVANTAGE FOR XBOX IS HALO AND ITS CONTROLLER.
THAT'S WHY ID GO FOR A PS3.

THAT'S MORE THAN 5 WORDS...

WOW I'M BORED

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There's a "Caps lock" button to the left of the "a" key, I think you should press it.

Xbox wins. More people, more games, better games, better live, everything on xbox 360 whoops ps3's and wii's arse.

More people makes it better how? Quality > quantity as for games. Better games? Last time I checked they're pretty much tied on the ratings.
Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

Just got a PS3,gotta say its only rival by &quototential" is the 360
Too bad im not managing to get my hands on the games i want.
Id say the PS3 has great exclusives, God of
War 3 and Killzone 3 are the ones i got,i cant say a thing about the exbox, but i know Gears of War and Halo series are very popular,i still prefer the PS3 tho, free internet.

LegendaryDefter
LegendaryDefter
9 posts
Nomad

Alright.

In my opinion there is no real answer to this. Both consoles are very good and both have their ups and downs.

Xbox 360: This system holds a lot of my favorite games. Oblivion, Halo series, Halo Wars, ect.

PS3: Also has some of my favorite video games as well.

The truth of the matter is, is that both systems will always have their die-hard fans. (Expecially xbox 360): however, when it comes down to it. xbox 360 players will play ps3 and ps3 players will play xbox 360. If you have no other option. Then you play the Wii (:

souljabri557
souljabri557
14 posts
Nomad

I have owned both a PS3 and an Xbox360 for about 3 years. I AM a gamer, and I have played the crap out of both of them. I have many games for both, and was very active on both of them.

The PS3 has MANY great things, and so does the Xbox 360.

OVERALL, I think the Xbox 360 is better. The games, the internet quality, the community, the customer service, the updates, the arcade, the indie games, minecraft, and more!

I have also noticed that games that appear on both systems (Fallout, CoD, Battlefield) are usually somewhat better on the Xbox 360. Exception is Assassin's Creed which appears to be slightly more biased towards the PS3.

Sorry PS3 fanboys, but from a 100% neutral standpoint...

The Xbox 360 is better than the PS3.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The games, the internet quality, the community, the customer service, the updates, the arcade, the indie games, minecraft, and more!

All of this depends on the person, meaning it's only better to you.

From my perspective, I prefer the PS3 games, the live is the same to me, community is the same (though some say Xbox Live is better because it's more stable, I don't a difference) , customer service is the same, updates are the same (Why argue about updates? They both update often and work well), and I don't care for the arcade, indie games, nor Minecraft, so that doesn't matter for me.

If you want to argue facts, then get to know the specs, sale rate, and most other things about the consoles that isn't just opinionated.

In the end it all depends on what kind of games you like and whichever console is more convenient for you.

I pick the PS3 because of the free live, the controller doesn't require batteries and I don't have to go out and purchase a wired controller, blu-ray makes things better, the disk tray doesn't scratch my games, the exclusives are what I prefer (I admit there are some exclusives on the Xbox 360 that I like, but not enough to make me change my opinion), it has an extremely low failure rate, doesn't overheat often, doesn't make loud sounds while playing, is relatively cheap to purchase, and some other small things that don't deserve to be mentioned.

However, I do have an Xbox 360, and it's a nice system, but if I had to pick between the PS3 and Xbox 360 then my choice will still be the PS3.

The Xbox 360 has some great things; such as the online is more stable according to many people, the controllers are great if you have somewhat large hands but are bad because you have to constantly purchase batteries or go out and buy wired controllers, the exclusives are nice, the dashboard has many more things you can do on it, and that's about it for me.
undelivering
undelivering
65 posts
Nomad

I like ps3 better because its powerful but wii games are more enjoyable and casual

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

ps3 is the better system. It has more features than the xbox 360, it has hd and the gameplay is better than the wii

AcidicAce
AcidicAce
30 posts
Shepherd

sale rate

I don't see what sale rate has to do with it. Just because a system sells more units doesn't mean it's superior, it just means that more people own them (and not necessarily all who own them use or enjoy them).

but are bad because you have to constantly purchase batteries or go out and buy wired controllers,

Solution, buy the play and charge kit which is also included with the new silver controllers. Basically everything now a days has rechargeable batteries, so not having the kit is just idiotic.
Showing 3721-3735 of 5032