The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474099
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
MattHatter7
MattHatter7
6 posts
Nomad

A few key features that the Xbox 360 has over the PS3:
-Exclusive DLC. We get stuff on the Xbox 360 before you guys get it, if you get it.
-Exclusive titles. While you PS3 owners are just playing MW3, Xbox 360 gamers have not only MW3 but the Halo and Gears series. These are also American 3rd party companies, not Japanese 3rd party titles, mind you.
-When Xbox 360 network goes down, it goes back up right away. There was a winter in which the servers were overloaded with new players. Servers were down for a day. Because of this, everyone got a free arcade game, Undertow.
-We have 8-person party chat.
-Every game must have some sort of online content, even if it is very minimal.
-Also, Xbox 360 was first to get Netflix, and social media integration.
I also like how Xbox 360 is innovative, and they make their controllers ergonomic and comfortable to hold. I HATE PS3 controllers.
While you guys are busy dildoing your bootypipes with your Move controllers, I'm gonna be Kinecting with hoes.

Plue101
Plue101
5 posts
Nomad

i like the move too. it shaped like my wii controller.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, remember when PSN was down. FOR A VERY LONG TIME??????

One month? That isn't very long at all. And imagine how often Xbox Live goes down for groups of people. It adds up.
What you don't realize is that the reason XBox is better is BECAUSE you pay for it.

Prove it, then. Just because you pay for it does not make it better in any way. What's with this notion that "if I pay for something then that makes it better"? It doesn't. It's exactly the same quality. What matters is your Internet connection and things regarding that, not paying to play.
You get way more out of it, DLC's and expansion packs sooner,

By what? A week or two? Yeah, I don't see how that's beneficial for people. "I pay hundreds of dollars for online just to get some content a week or two sooner".
it's also safer and is backed by a company that actually cares about players.

How? Just because you pay for it? Read my previous points about that. Look at it like this: There's two people with the exact same pizza, one is charging money for the pizza, while the other is giving it for free. They have equal tastes and quality, but the difference is that someone is charging you for it. The same analogy can go for other things as well, choose your subject if you don't like mine.
Because they can't fix their security problems and have to take down all their servers for weeks.

They can, and they did, obviously.
And if you have a PS3, which is just so precious and almighty to you, why do you play an Xbox daily?

I didn't say it was, and I mentioned in my previous post that it has flaws, but fewer flaws than the Xbox 360, and it has more to offer than the Xbox 360, which is why I prefer it. I don't see the console as perfect, or almighty, or whatever word you want to use, I simply see it as better. I play the Xbox 360 daily because of some exclusives I like on there, otherwise I wouldn't bother with such a system as I do. Also, it's called playing on all systems before judging them. Something that many people here lack to do; they just jump on the bandwagon of whichever system they have and neglect the other ones because they haven't used them, or are hardcore fanboys of a certain company.
Exclusive titles. While you PS3 owners are just playing MW3, Xbox 360 gamers have not only MW3 but the Halo and Gears series.

Invalid reason because the PS3 has exclusives as well.
When Xbox 360 network goes down, it goes back up right away.

Not at all. It goes down for some people for hours, or even a couple days. As I said it has to do with your Internet connection and things regarding that. Yes, the servers they have do have some part in it, but I rarely ever get disconnected from PSN and it's the same quality as Xbox Live. Only difference is that I don't have to pay money for something that should be free.
Also, Xbox 360 was first to get Netflix, and social media integration.

So? The PS3 has an Internet browser, which you could use it for many things, including social sites; it isn't restricted to a single program where you click - you can go anywhere. It has Netflix as well. It doesn't matter if it was first since all of them had them. What did it get first by? A few weeks? Months?
KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

It's funny how you leave out the parts of our posts that are answering the same questions you are repeatedly asking. LAWLZ TEH INTERBLARG IS FUNZZ!!!11!one!11

MattHatter7
MattHatter7
6 posts
Nomad

You completely ignored everything I said.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If you're using "ignored" as in "acknowledged everything I said and responded accordingly to things that interested you" then yes, I did.

cCracks
cCracks
12 posts
Nomad

I have an Xbox 360 and I find it very good, just the way the shape of the controller is, it's so well designed for gaming, like the curved tips of the RT and LT sticks, I know the PS3 has them also, but the way you play with the Xbox 360 controller is just a better concept in my opinion, I just can't get used to the PS3 controller, but I do have a PS2 and I played that all the way until the Wii came out, then I played between that and the PS2 (SSX series on the PS2) then when I got the Xbox 360 Elite (black one) it's all I play because you can interact with your friends so easily. The only problem I have with the Xbox 360 is the fact that sometimes you can't connect to your friends party, I don't know if this is due to connection problems with you or your friend, but that is the only complain I can think of for Xbox 360

KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

By ignored we mean that you only read the part that you want to read, and continue to ask the same questions that we are answering.

Plue101
Plue101
5 posts
Nomad

Hey ******s dont ignore me! i love the wii up my *** and stuff.

Plue101
Plue101
5 posts
Nomad

The wii is the best console everrrrrrrr and im 43 and i love when kids come over to play it.

markdoyle9
markdoyle9
1 posts
Nomad

WII... the obvious choice[b]

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

While coming with all kinds of arguments why the ps3 is better, you say you are NOT a ps3 fanboy?

QwizyDizy
QwizyDizy
3 posts
Nomad

xbox for ever i have a wii and xbox and to be honest the xbox is better i dont really go on the wii much but i dont have a ps3 so i cant really say out of the 3

Plue101
Plue101
5 posts
Nomad

HEY THE WII WILL BRING ALL THE BABYS TO YOUR HOUSE, TRUST ME I KNOW...SOO MUCH FUN.

Ped101
Ped101
1 posts
Nomad

I go all three ways

Showing 3916-3930 of 5032