ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89796
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

A merit?
Only thing I can think of.
I could provide a cookie...

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

I think this: Ability to decide next round, AND judge it. Since we can't give them armor points or cookies I say we give them power.....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

But I liek my job!

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

no worries, they'll just be a second judge... or not >

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

How about, like, assistant judge?

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

? how so? Like co-judges, or assistant judge help main judge?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It could work either way.

playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

can i send multiple castles?
if not jus take the first one
[url=http://armorgames.com/DQ7p[/url
[url=http://armorgames.com/ sn9]

playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

How about, like, assistant judge?

How about, like, no. I'm such a killjoy aren't I?
I wanna know if it's possible to award with AP, b/c that's my favorite idea rite now.

can i send multiple castles?

Yes, but make sure you submit your official entry by today. If not, then I'll be using the last one you submitted.

And since today is the last day for submitting castles, everyone who has already submitted a castle, please submit your official one. Today.
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Don't you love the copy shortcut feature?

Flashy Entrance + Stilts

My final, if you couldn't catch it...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I wanna know if it's possible to award with AP, b/c that's my favorite idea rite now.

Only way is a merit, and people have been talking about that since the first page...
charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Pressure launch.

push the right arrow to see, new concept (I think)

PRESSURE LAUNCH

I like this design because I don't think anyone has ever done it. I do spot great things when I see them, so (I know it doesn't count but) my vote goes for Singid25, Flashy Entrance + Stilts. Good Job!!

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Thanks Charles!

Also, I don't think anyone has done that before! Though, the possible market might me crushed by the less material required and much easier "bouncing". Still, cool! *thumbs up*

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Just because I like to make them.

MISSED HER MISSED HER GETTER

Showing 76-90 of 622