ForumsGamesColony: "List of Cheaters" by SOYMASTER

204 38277
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

This topic was made to expose all of the cheaters in Colony.

Cheater - A player that plays unfairly. There are four known types of cheaters, which are facilitators, hackers, exploiters, and the suspected. Their descriptions are listed below.

Facilitator - A Player who play Colony on a hacked version of the game. This means that the player is cheating, but did not hack. This kind of player should be avoided. This player will only get off the list if the website that is being used is locked off online access, for instanece the Arcade prehacks version of Colony cannot be used to play online.

Hacker - A player who use a downloaded software to hack the game. This means that the player is a hacker. This player should be avoided. This player cannot redeem himself or herself after being caught.

Exploiter - A player who uses an earlier version of Colony to cheat. What this means is, if we are running on Colony 2.7 and a player is running on 1.12 (This is before the hotkeys were fixed), then that person is exploiting. This player should be avoided, but I have no problem playing them in a normal game, with no restrictions. This player cannot redeem himself or herself.

Suspected - A player who has been accused of Cheating. I (or someone else who I trust) will look into their style of game play before putting them into a list. This player should not be avoided, but you should play them at your own risk.

If you want to report a Cheater, please report them is the format below, or I will not look into their game play style.

Player's Colony account name:
What they did:

I will be adding a list on Sunday.

• 204 Replies
Nume
Nume
362 posts
Nomad

Nyhm=Hacker. He started spamming meditecs constantly from the second the game started (with no buildings), and never stopped the entire time in an EQ type game. I think he may have hacked tanks in too but he did have an outpost so its possible they were normal, but regardless he hacked meditecs in with no buildings (had literally over 100 by the end of the game lol).

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

I wish i could classify cowards as cheaters. I am talking about trust games, when the player who made everyone agree with using only a certain unit they are about to lose and they start making other kinds of units.

Nume
Nume
362 posts
Nomad

Heh yeah :P. I generally never do trust games anymore unless its with people I know. People never follow the rules when theyre losing...

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

i dont care if they break the rules because i no how to conter when they do. lso once u break the rules u lost inflece

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Are people back with cheat engine?
I mean, those who use version 2.1 get auto-kicked, but...

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

yes there r still hacvker

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You didn't really answer my question.
lol.
Unless by hackers you mean people who use cheat engine.
What about smartfox?

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

Nervsox is using the hotkey glitch to get missles in safe skies and screwed up my record cause of it }=( Pro1000 err pro100 was removed from a game for hacking

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

I was reading a post that krin made and it said he had the smartfox but not the server for it. yes there r still hackers that use the cheat engine. i know this because i have noticed a few new hacks that r not on the prehacked version.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Like the barrier hack?

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

yes the new one

bleu
bleu
20 posts
Nomad

You should add colonyking. He spammed meds (beyond what is reasonable or possible) within the first seconds of a match.

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

I an never really tell if someone's cheating because I always lose but i have assumptions on some players.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

I think it is posible to spam meds for an entire game if your the right gov.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think he meant extremely fast, like spamming the influence scramble.

Showing 46-60 of 204