ForumsSupport Forumwhat woud you like to change/add on AG

82 22541
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I don't know does similar topic exist

here is what woud i like to have on armor games
1. Edit (to be able to edit forum posts)
2. status (is somebody online/offline right now)
3. Last time online (date when somebody was last time online)
4. Message notification (number that show me how many messages do I have, next to my username)
5. Random Favorite (same as random game but it shows you 1 of your favorites)

• 82 Replies
Kronikkitten
Kronikkitten
126 posts
Nomad

The new message thing that haku thought of would be great do you think that could happen cenere.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Maybe, though it might not. I somewhat doubt that comments will get to act like that, but I am not aware how they programmed it. It would be more likely if AG got an actual messaging system, which seems somewhat unlikely.
It might be bothersome to have it, though, especially if you have many friends (43 new comments), which are online at the same time as you (permanent 43 new comments). It would also get people to keep making comments if you don't reply, since you should be aware that it is there.

Btter set rulles i hate how to moderators are taking advantage of there power.

This, btw. I really want to get that one explained to ma little mod-brain.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

what

A good example of spam. Don't do it, it happens to disappear.

And you wrote that mods were taking advantage of their power, I was wondering what exactly you mean by that, since such behaviour should be punished, as it is against the rules.
So please explain what you meant.
Kronikkitten
Kronikkitten
126 posts
Nomad

well when im on the forms the mods are favering some players than others. some mod was trolling me so we were fighting back and forth and later that day i god the ban hammer.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Mods do not troll. If mods troll, they should not be mods. At least not on the site on which they troll.
The ban was most likely deserved, though, seeing what it was about.

Kronikkitten
Kronikkitten
126 posts
Nomad

ya i mean i understand, i wasent that high any way.

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

1. FIX THE BUGS!
Theres way too many bugs on AG. Really.

2. Add achievements.
That would be awesome. Though it really doesn't matter.

3. Subforums.
Really, why don't we have those?

Those are ones off the top of my head. There are a lot, so i'm not going to list all the ones I can think of.

1,855 posts
Nomad

I would like to earn more points for a merit. I haven't gotten any, but I just think it's a waste of time because it takes so long, and you can get that many in like five minutes by chatting with ur friend on comments, and you probably wont even earn a merit in the end

arvigtall
arvigtall
3 posts
Nomad

I really think that there should be a random game link on every page. That way if your playing a game when you finish you can click on the random game and not have to go back to the home page just to play a new game.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

2. Add achievements.

Yea, that would be great, when I joined here I dought you get Armor Points by playing games and passing it

I really think that there should be a random game link on every page. That way if your playing a game when you finish you can click on the random game and not have to go back to the home page just to play a new game.

I woud like to have more than 1 random games and random favorite
songwriter721
songwriter721
48 posts
Nomad

MUSIC-GOOD MUSIC WILL ALWAYS MAKE THE SITE BETTER

Kronikkitten
Kronikkitten
126 posts
Nomad

That would be ok, but every one likes differnt music.
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

But if you have option to paste link of video with music like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSK-1guFLDk

in player on armor games and be allways able to play it from here woud be nice
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Why wasn't this thread simply made as a comment on the big stickied thread Daniel McNeely made for the suggestions to be made on the profile page?
All suggestions are (yes, I agree some are not, but hey) related to this thread... Anyway...

1. FIX THE BUGS!
Theres way too many bugs on AG. Really.
2. Add achievements.
3. Subforums.
Really, why don't we have those?

@ #1 There are, but they are being fixed while we type these comments!
It's just so many I heard from the mods that it takes a lot of time!
Patience 'Axel-san', patience....
@ #2 What would be gained with that? I mean, what would you get for them?
More AP's, a cap, a T-shirt, a sticker... :S
@ #3 Now this is something I have to agree with!
because of the lack of this it gets a little over the top with threads sometimes...
It would be a big help if you ask me...

I would like to earn more points for a merit. I haven't gotten any, but I just think it's a waste of time because it takes so long, and you can get that many in like five minutes by chatting with ur friend on comments, and you probably wont even earn a merit in the end

Merits are simply a 'bonus' given for writing a good review on a game, although I have to agree a little that by the time you earn one you already gained the same amount of points with writing comments and stuff, but still... it's a bonus!

Exactly, I mean R'n'B fans may not favorite waiting on my (say) Iron Maiden/Metallica/RatM songs or my 70's/80's classics... Yes, I'm almost prehistoric, I realise that... :P

I think you should leave these things for YouTube or Myspace or something like that...
playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

i dont think anythings wrong with the mods and admin,they are like hand-picked,so that shouldnt be a prob,but i think ag is lacking the sense of mystery and exitement,like at ng,you unlock some secret everytime you level,i thing thats what ag lacks,but,i think ag rules

Showing 16-30 of 82