ForumsSupport Forumwhat woud you like to change/add on AG

82 22544
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I don't know does similar topic exist

here is what woud i like to have on armor games
1. Edit (to be able to edit forum posts)
2. status (is somebody online/offline right now)
3. Last time online (date when somebody was last time online)
4. Message notification (number that show me how many messages do I have, next to my username)
5. Random Favorite (same as random game but it shows you 1 of your favorites)

• 82 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Well i think they should add a better help section cause I can't figure out what i need for my game to make it liable to armorgames!!!

Why not make a thread with a basic line up on your game and let people decide and discuss it?

And it would give you a good share of feedback for you to tweak the game on!
notas
notas
15 posts
Nomad

there to be a really really good tower defense game

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

That would result in gamers who prefer (say) action games to ask for a separate forum about that gaming genre as well...

no he didn't mean the gaming sports he meant like the super bowl and hockey and soccer forum. witch have nothing to do with flash games.(:
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

there to be a really really good tower defense game

Where have you been? Because there's a bunch of 'good' TD games on AG.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

no he didn't mean the gaming sports he meant like the super bowl and hockey and soccer forum. witch have nothing to do with flash games.(:

Oh... OH! ok, didn't see that... sorry! I think it's because this thread is about what to change on 'AG' and therefor I automatically thought of games! LOL
I've seen that question pop up somewhere else too! I think... it was another thread about that specific topic... don't know which one exactly, but it's around.

Well i think they should add a better help section cause I can't figure out what i need for my game to make it liable to armorgames!!!

Didn't the threads and forums we suggested help then? There should be enough text on this matter in the programming and game-making-help section though...

Maybe this IS something AG needs to work on! It would only benefit the growth of the site even more when more game makers join in! =)

nothing... its the best!!!

Sorry AgentD... that doesn't make you earn a merit... LOL =D
I think AG is a great site too! But it DOES need some work to be honest...
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Well the thing i would like to change is the idea of actually playing the games and then earning points. I mean i think that makes a lil more sense.

This has been suggested by some users, but it would mean they would have to re-invent the whole AP ranking system as well! See... the ranking system has the AP as it's foundation and when you take that away, the whole 'house' tumbles down like a deck of cards!
Don't know if that is something that is easily made and installed over night... :S

Like if a game has achievements, each achievement should be worth at least 5 armor points or more and be able to spend your armor points more wisely.

Ehm... just out of curiousity... exactly where would we 'spend' the AP's on then?
It's only for rank upgrades as achievement for being active on Armor Games... :/

There should also be a list of games that you played and shows the armor points you have gotten. Compare them of too.

A reasonable result of the suggestion you made, but still... it's a bit huge to make this sort of system... :S

There should also be messaging system.

Actually, this is a discussion that's pretty 'active' now!
Have a look in the thread called 'Whisper Option' in this forum!
Showing 76-81 of 82