ForumsSupport Forumwhat woud you like to change/add on AG

82 22542
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I don't know does similar topic exist

here is what woud i like to have on armor games
1. Edit (to be able to edit forum posts)
2. status (is somebody online/offline right now)
3. Last time online (date when somebody was last time online)
4. Message notification (number that show me how many messages do I have, next to my username)
5. Random Favorite (same as random game but it shows you 1 of your favorites)

• 82 Replies
Kronikkitten
Kronikkitten
126 posts
Nomad

Btter set rulles i hate how to moderators are taking advantage of there power.

TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

Well, there are a few very disturbing ads. I'm not saying they should take away ads, I'm just saying that they are inappropriate for young children.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

2 and 3 is already here, just.... taken off for awhile. AG is trying to optimize the server and it hasn't been finished yet. 1 is part of the common suggestions list; that should be the first to add when AG updates.

I don't know how useful/unique 5 would be but 4 is a very good idea. If you're someone who has many friends and receive lots of messages, you would think you would have your message box totally filled! It shows up 10 messages, but there may have been more, and you wouldn't know which message has already been received or not! One thing to help this idea is, have a "new" sign, or...a big flashing lightbulb to appear over messages that are new. then if you are finished, check it off and the new symbol isn't on the message anymore.

and the similar STICKY thread is here

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

I'd like to ban this nub spammers that are invading AG game comments :P

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Btter set rulles i hate how to moderators are taking advantage of there power.

Since when?

I would like to add a rule that states you should have semi-decent grammar.
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

here is 1 more thing, when you are writing long post with many bold and Italic text it gets messy and confusing, text shoud become bold when you pres bold not something like this [B][/B]

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

Freakenstein I think you didnt understand 4th one

Text shoud appear next to your username when you get message
like this

http://i49.tinypic.com/nvul0.png

and after you open your profile it disappears and it appear again when you get another message

TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

I would like to add a rule that states you should have semi-decent grammar.

Orion, this is an intervention. You've been trolling that guy on everythin he posts for the past day or so. English might not be his first language, so don't get all hater about it.

As for what I'd change, I would make the search engine a little better and more organised. When I search for something like "Zombie" or "racing" I come up with games that have nothing to do with either of them.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I would add a search for people.

Kronikkitten
Kronikkitten
126 posts
Nomad

Ya that would be nice find youre freands on ag

TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

Ya that would be nice find youre freands on ag

I beleive that's why we have a friend list on our profile.
Kronikkitten
Kronikkitten
126 posts
Nomad

no mean find freands that you dont have on there freands list.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

yea, friends from real life for example

TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

I never quite thought of it like that. When you think of it that way, it could be helpful.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

On the friend-search:
It is pretty hard to make something like that. There is no information to search for, besides the username, and you should either know that, or use google to get something that matches.
If it is going to work, we should change the way people either register or make a way for them to store information about themselves, which then can be searched upon.
There is not really capacity for that, at least not now, so if you have friends on AG, just ask them their username. It is easier and you will not need a search.

Showing 1-15 of 82