ForumsSupport Forumwhat woud you like to change/add on AG

82 22543
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I don't know does similar topic exist

here is what woud i like to have on armor games
1. Edit (to be able to edit forum posts)
2. status (is somebody online/offline right now)
3. Last time online (date when somebody was last time online)
4. Message notification (number that show me how many messages do I have, next to my username)
5. Random Favorite (same as random game but it shows you 1 of your favorites)

• 82 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

well if its not in the front how are you supposed to see it?

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

oh there is only 4 card games, I tought there is more

Monsters den is Adventure and Card Game in my opinion

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

well if its not in the front how are you supposed to see it?

I think what Gantic means is the most popular (read most used) tags are shown, but there are a lot of other tags present that will kick in when you use the armor games search engine on the front page.

So when you are looking for a card game and enter 'card' in the search box, you will be redirected to all card games.
The search 'card' is simply not used enough to be shown in the tag-box.
Midmenj
Midmenj
216 posts
Nomad

I dont know if this has been said but I think something a long the lines of a notification saying someone has responded to a form you posted on. Just so I can keep in the conversation. I know many of you write on many forms but maybe there could be a favorite button to allow which forms you will get a notification from.

Also a random game button would be nice. You click on a button and it sends you to a random game. The game could be old, new and any category.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

Nice ideas. Heres one for you: friend search. You can search for users on armor games. I think that would be really helpful. Also Games for you. It gives you good suggestions for games. For example you play all sports games they give you games that you have not played in the sports category.

http://armorgames.com/user/

just put name at end like this

http://armorgames.com/user/Mike
warworms
warworms
1 posts
Peasant

I agree that some of the ads could be a little offensive to some people

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

What we need to change? The title of this thread! lol

I would really want a way to have reviews stick out more than just the vote-up system. The reviews that we work hard for should AT LEAST be recognized. having them blotted out by unwanted short/spam comments makes us sad.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

dont know if this has been said but I think something a long the lines of a notification saying someone has responded to a form you posted on. Just so I can keep in the conversation. I know many of you write on many forms but maybe there could be a favorite button to allow which forms you will get a notification from.

This could end up in you having a mailbox full of email saying 'Someone commented on a thread you commented on' times 100 if you comment on a thread that is very popular...

But the easy way to let people/users have a choice if they want this or not, would be to add this to the control panel, where you could enable/disable this option if you want it!

Also Games for you. It gives you good suggestions for games. For example you play all sports games they give you games that you have not played in the sports category.

You mean like having a button or mark of some sort next to the games you already played? Now that's a thought... this way you don't need to load the game in order to see wether you already played it or not, YAY!
I currently use my 'rate-and-review-system' to see if I already played the game, but I still have to load the game in order to see if I did. This would be a great way to save me some time and play the actual games I didn't play already! =D

I would really want a way to have reviews stick out more than just the vote-up system. The reviews that we work hard for should AT LEAST be recognized. having them blotted out by unwanted short/spam comments makes us sad.

It actually does... make us sad that is... Maybe there should be another mod installed who simply sifts through those short spam-like comments and removes them, leaving only the good ones for gamers to read?
I know there are already a lot of mods busy with it, but somehow I never see those short 'spammy' comments deleted...

hey i would add a new game

Ahmmm... which game and in what relation to this thread topic?
Btw, you CAN do this on the Submit Games Page via the link in the right top corner button.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I know there are already a lot of mods busy with it, but somehow I never see those short 'spammy' comments deleted

It takes a lot of time, actually, and I believe only Gantic and I do it on a regular basis. Gantic most likely more regularly than me. Generally new games are the hardest to remove spam from, because everyone and their dog sees it. Which is why I am working on the games in my favourites instead > >... Makes me less tired.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Generally new games are the hardest to remove spam from, because everyone and their dog sees it.

Yeah, cats don't care. They are all like "WER IZ MAH FUD, HOOMAN?"
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Yeah, cats don't care. They are all like "WER IZ MAH FUD, HOOMAN?"

Guess I can vouch for that... every time I come home, I keep thinking the cat wants to 'hug me' and play nice with me simply because she is happy that I am home again...

Yes she is happy... she is happy that I am home so I can give her food!!! Little #@!*x!!!

But I can not do anything else but love her...

and feed her of course... LMAO :P
gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

i would change the ap to get to the knight

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Maybe a few more forum categories. For example, sports.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

i would change the ap to get to the knight

With what outcome? Got me wondering there... if you want to get to the knight (I presume you mean the rank of?) you simply need to be more active on AG with posting, commenting, rating and reviewing, since that is the way to gain AP and (we had the discussion several times now) that's fine the way it is! =)

Maybe a few more forum categories. For example, sports.

That would result in gamers who prefer (say) action games to ask for a separate forum about that gaming genre as well...
And then the 'adventurers' want one of their own...
And the 'uzzlers' feel left out, so they want one...
And the people who like miscellaneous games throw in their preference...
And all of a sudden Armor Games is overflooded with forums! *gulp*

Sorry... just don't see the benefit of that...
alsage
alsage
132 posts
Nomad

Well i think they should add a better help section cause I can't figure out what i need for my game to make it liable to armorgames!!!

Showing 61-75 of 82