The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDiet Coke

172 27255
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

So, I'm in a house... with nothing but diet coke. I just had a pizza and recently opened one of these diet cokes because you just can't eat pizza without a nice refreshing soda, right? I personally hate the taste of diet coke a lot. Now I have half a Diet Coke can sitting next to me, half full, and I feel like my stomach is going to explode. Maybe I should have had a nice cup of tea instead...

Does anyone else hate diet soda? Is there anybody here who can tolerate it, or (God forbid) love the taste of diet soda? Would you drink diet soda if it was the only thing in the house, or regular soda if diet is your preference? I want opinions!

• 172 Replies
nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

Maybe my taste changed. My first time i had soda was when i was 6 and i hated it. ever since i only take a sip every year or so. still repulsing though last time i tried it...

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I don't mid coke 0 as it tastes exactly like Coke. I also love Root Beer and Mountain Dew. Mountain Dew tastes almost like Lemonade Ice Tea. Weird.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Negative. Diet is DIE with a T! Yuuuuck If it's not Dr. Pepper or Coke (regular Coke in a glass bottle) then I'm drinking something else. I don't care if it's lake water, I'm not drinking that diet junk. Blegh...

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

You are all crazy. Why spoil perfectly fine water with carbonation and artificial flavoring. Bleh. Water FTW!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

And there's NEVER anything wrong with the naturally-healthy flavors and goodness from tea!

Although anything diet just sounds....just sounds terrible. And no, you cannot eat anything after drinking diet coke >_>

And another thing. What's the rule for weight loss? Burn more calories than you take in! One can of root beer burdens you with 160 calories. Breathing and heart respiration for a full 24 hours is a third of that! Nothing's wrong with a little exercise anyway. Don't harm yourself with the distasteful pleasure of diet X if you can burn it off :O

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Tea is another way people manage to ruin water. Its all you need and has next to 0 calories. What more can you want?

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

In fact i barely like ANY drink. heres what i like: Water, orange juice, grape juice, hot chocolate, milk, thats IT. dont like apple juice or powerade or gateorade or all those fruit juices. Im very picky I guess.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What more can you want?

I want vitamins & minerals.

Tea is good. I like to drink ice tea, Arizona tea and the hot tea you make with the packets you just leave in the water.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I want vitamins & minerals.

Go eat some then. And wash it down with some water. :P
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I like Powerade but hate Gatorade. Coke makes Powerade so I am prejudiced against Gatorade and Pepsi. This is a funny ad for Pepsi Max though. Look at the guy's hat to understand it. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX0fmBHiZy4[/url]

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I like Powerade but hate Gatorade. Coke makes Powerade so I am prejudiced against Gatorade and Pepsi. This is a funny ad for Pepsi Max though. Look at the guy's hat to understand it.

I like both drinks but I think Powerade tastes better than Gatorade.

Tea is good.

True. I love any kind of tea.
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Tea is another way people manage to ruin water. Its all you need and has next to 0 calories. What more can you want?

Yeah and how long will you just drink water? You get sick of it fast. Also tea has plenty of healthy and tasty benefits it's like water++.

Also who here actually makes orange juice instead of guzzling the waste pulp extract with water you buy at stores?
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Diet Coke is supposed to be bad or something for you... I usually just drink water because whenever I'm thirsty, pop never takes care of it D:

Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

There are 2 options : either you drink a proper cola, or you don't drink it at all !

Sparkytrick1
Sparkytrick1
100 posts
Nomad

I ate diet soda, that's all my friend ever drin
ks.

Showing 136-150 of 172