The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDiet Coke

172 27257
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

So, I'm in a house... with nothing but diet coke. I just had a pizza and recently opened one of these diet cokes because you just can't eat pizza without a nice refreshing soda, right? I personally hate the taste of diet coke a lot. Now I have half a Diet Coke can sitting next to me, half full, and I feel like my stomach is going to explode. Maybe I should have had a nice cup of tea instead...

Does anyone else hate diet soda? Is there anybody here who can tolerate it, or (God forbid) love the taste of diet soda? Would you drink diet soda if it was the only thing in the house, or regular soda if diet is your preference? I want opinions!

• 172 Replies
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

It isnt just diet coke, its same with all of them, but I still like them

PoetryHere
PoetryHere
73 posts
Nomad

The original coke is the best, all of these new one's like diet, cherry and coke zero, all are really brutal, I think.

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

I prefer the taste of Diet Coke over regular Coke. No I am not trolling, I am dead freaking serious I can not stand regular Coke it is too sweet. I prefer bitter over sweet.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I don't like Diet Coke. Although I don't really care for any diet soda.

demotiago
demotiago
11 posts
Nomad

diet soda is horrible and i think it's the same that normal

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Not all diet is horrible for me. Diet Dr.Pepper and diet mountain dew are good. It all depends on the person, but my friends tell me the same thing. They like the two that I mentioned. For diet coke though. I don't understand how some people just chug it down on a normal basis.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I agree with matrix, diet Dr pepper and diet mountain dew are good, but the original is better.

hailman670
hailman670
359 posts
Nomad

i can drink em all except the cherry ones XD

kingjac10
kingjac10
243 posts
Nomad

I agree with matrix.I love normal coke though

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I actually don't even like normal Coke. I hate its taste and the Diet, Light and Zero ones are even worst. Pepsi sucks too. My favorite soda would be Guarana Antartica.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I looovvee Pepsi. And since only really have Pepsi Max, and it tastes alright.

Once again, you're all whiny b-

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I prefer diet soda on most occasions because it's what my dad's always bought, although I prefer coca-cola classic to diet coke, regular orange soda to diet orange soda, and regular root beer to diet root beer. Everything else? Diet is fine with me.

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

Evry1 will prob say im nuts but i just dont like soda. I dont like the fizz. i dont like all soda, seltzer, fizzy ANYTHING!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Once again, you're all whiny b-

Once again, NO U!

Evry1 will prob say im nuts but i just dont like soda. I dont like the fizz. i dont like all soda, seltzer, fizzy ANYTHING!

No I won't. I agree with you on that. For about three months I didn't drink any soda for a similar reason. Now I drink it on occasion because it taste good. I don't know. Maybe my taste for it has changed. That's probably why I drink it more often now.

My grandma usually brings me diet coke or Pepsi sometimes. I just drank one today out of the case. I don't really like it to drink like normal sodas. It's just there if I don't have anything else to drink.
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I cannot stand Diet Soda of any sort, I once tried to drink a diet pepsi and I found the taste to be quite bad in my opinion, same with all other diet soda I have tried.

Showing 121-135 of 172