The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDiet Coke

172 27258
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

So, I'm in a house... with nothing but diet coke. I just had a pizza and recently opened one of these diet cokes because you just can't eat pizza without a nice refreshing soda, right? I personally hate the taste of diet coke a lot. Now I have half a Diet Coke can sitting next to me, half full, and I feel like my stomach is going to explode. Maybe I should have had a nice cup of tea instead...

Does anyone else hate diet soda? Is there anybody here who can tolerate it, or (God forbid) love the taste of diet soda? Would you drink diet soda if it was the only thing in the house, or regular soda if diet is your preference? I want opinions!

• 172 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You are very wrong. Diet Coke has calories

It only has 1.3 calories. Not much.
Read.

Coke Zero has zero calories and tastes similar to regular Coke.

It just depends on the drinker. Most people would say that it taste just like diet.

I just went downstairs to check the taste of both and they taste exactly the same to me.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

It just depends on the drinker.

It appears that you are correct.
crazyfrogbg
crazyfrogbg
58 posts
Peasant

same thing...

Cenoxium
Cenoxium
8 posts
Peasant

I don't even drink any type of Cola. One can of Diet Cola and you get disgusted, one can of regular Cola and you get Diabetes. You seriously don't wanna know what they put in it. I read they put Ant Acid, Cola Nuts and Coca plant (cocaine is extracted). You don't even wanna know the rest.

skarl
skarl
250 posts
Nomad

espaccially the cheap diet soda's are horrible.

wideloadbo10
wideloadbo10
146 posts
Nomad

All diet soda is terrible and I think Diet Coke taste like **** but normal coke is great.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Euwh i don't even like coke, so diet coke won't do it for me:P

If there's nothing else in the house, i would take water! I drink water a lot of times =) It fills your stomach and is good for your health!:P

But it really depends if i want it or not, sometimes i think water is sooo tasty and drink A LOT in a short period, sometimes i think it tastes like nothing. xd

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

water is sooo tasty

Water has no taste.
The things your tasting is not the water, but the things that are in the water.

I would usually just drink ice tea or fruit juice. But if there's soda laying around I'll drink some.
Diet coke though. Just no... Most horrible drink made.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

water is sooo tasty

I hate city water. Too much clorine for me. I'm out in the country and our water has a good deal of iron and no artificial chemicals.
levimatty77
levimatty77
35 posts
Nomad

I to hate diet coke. It tastes crap and the worse part is when you drink it at a cold place. It makes you feel like your about to sh*t yourself up. v_v

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Being brought up on Diet Coke made my first thought, "God, aren't you all whiny b******", but then I read PI's post on the first page which made me laugh and it's one of the best posts I've ever seen :O

But yeah. Most of my friends mainly drink it, but then every so often it'd be like "Wow, I haven't had real coke in ageeess" "Yeah, me too, let's get some" "Nah, I'm poor" "Have fun drinking your mom's diet home brand soda >"

Maybe the last bit doesn't happen.

YOU'RE ALL WHI~

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I'm suprised that some diet sodas arn't that bad, but I prefer to drink the regular.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm suprised that some diet sodas arn't that bad

Which ones?
The only ones that I don't mind drinking are diet Dr.Pepper and diet Mountain Dew. The rest don't even deserve to be called drinks.
YOU'RE ALL WHI~

NO U!
Guitarstring
Guitarstring
52 posts
Nomad

All people do now to lose weight is to diet, find it annoying when they even complain that they want to puke when it's their own fault.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Almost all diet pop thingies are bad. Diet root beer tastes a bit like Coke with something in it. (I`m not really sure what the other thing is, but it tastes bad.)

Showing 106-120 of 172