The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDiet Coke

172 27259
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

So, I'm in a house... with nothing but diet coke. I just had a pizza and recently opened one of these diet cokes because you just can't eat pizza without a nice refreshing soda, right? I personally hate the taste of diet coke a lot. Now I have half a Diet Coke can sitting next to me, half full, and I feel like my stomach is going to explode. Maybe I should have had a nice cup of tea instead...

Does anyone else hate diet soda? Is there anybody here who can tolerate it, or (God forbid) love the taste of diet soda? Would you drink diet soda if it was the only thing in the house, or regular soda if diet is your preference? I want opinions!

• 172 Replies
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I hate the taste of anything diet! I rather it have a good flavor then less sugar. I dont care about calories, because Im not large... I SAY ADD FLAVOR TO DIET DRINKS! REBEL!!!!! >.>

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I love Diet Pepsi - I think it tastes better than regular actually. The health benefits are probably debatable though...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't see why they made diet soda drinks... you could just drink healthier things than pop.. it's so stupid.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Diet coke, or diet anything for that matter, tastes like a fat man decided he was tired of his dry streak and decided to rub one out into the diet product. Upon finishing with his "Trip to Narnia" he decided to go run twelve miles and then swim in the large vat of diet product that he helped create. After he gets all sweaty and covered in bugs from running he gets naked and swims for an hour in the diet product. When he is done he pukes as he leaves the vat, becuase, well, I have to make it more disgusting than it already is. When he finally gets out of the diet product, he takes the biggest piss of his life right into the product and then adds some hershey squirts to the mix.

When you get the bottle of diet product at your house and take the first sip, you taste all of the flavors that the fat basterd put into the giant vat of product and it makes you want to kill your self.

At least, that is how I think they make diet soda...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I never have Diet Coke. Mainly because my dad overwhelmingly prefers regular Coke, and thus always purchases the original not Diet.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

valkery i think your statement was pretty accurate.
I wonder if diet costs more than regular

melimouse
melimouse
110 posts
Shepherd

Coke is never caffeine free. Not that I know of.

Sure it is, it just isn't stocked in all stores or restaurants.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't think I'm willing to pay 16 dollars for some caffeine free soda.

melimouse
melimouse
110 posts
Shepherd

Oh me either, but I was just pointing out that it exists. I don't really drink soda, so any amount is too much for me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I drink soda every once in a while.. but i mainly just drink Gatorade or Arizona tea. Diet soda has to be the worst kind of soda ever made though.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I'm gunna be honest...I prefer soda when it's flat, not when it's all bubbly and acidic.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I prefer soda when it's flat

My friend from school likes it like that too but i don't know why.. i like it when it's bubbly, whenever it's flat it just makes my mouth feel weird.
Spirytysta
Spirytysta
94 posts
Scribe

Diet coke sucks... it is true.
But I don't really like normal coke too.

I prefere water or natural juice ;]

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Well, I hate all kinds of diet drinks. And I also hate Coke. I don't know why, the taste looks strange to me. I would drink a diet soda if it is the only thing in the house although I can tolerate its taste. I prefer drinking natural juices and sodas.

Diet soda has to be the worst kind of soda ever made though.

That is true. But what would be the worst drink ever made?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I'm gunna be honest...I prefer soda when it's flat, not when it's all bubbly and acidic.

Weird...me too.

However, I am quite a large fan of Diet Coke. It is my weakness. I really try to not drink anything but water, tea, coffee, and natural fruit juice.

But Diet Coke has aspartame, and I can't get enough of it. I believe it's also in rat poison. YUM!
Showing 76-90 of 172