The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDiet Coke

172 27260
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

So, I'm in a house... with nothing but diet coke. I just had a pizza and recently opened one of these diet cokes because you just can't eat pizza without a nice refreshing soda, right? I personally hate the taste of diet coke a lot. Now I have half a Diet Coke can sitting next to me, half full, and I feel like my stomach is going to explode. Maybe I should have had a nice cup of tea instead...

Does anyone else hate diet soda? Is there anybody here who can tolerate it, or (God forbid) love the taste of diet soda? Would you drink diet soda if it was the only thing in the house, or regular soda if diet is your preference? I want opinions!

• 172 Replies
BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

the word diet is kinda irrelevant lol, to give off a false sense that its healthy or something? XD
anyway no i dont drink it, prefer normal coke, and if that was the only thing i'd probably just go for water instead, it tastes weird..

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I hate diet sodas to the core. They taste NOTHING like the original. But if I have to drink them I'll drink half a can before I lose my control over it.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

wolfwolf im with you all day!
diet coke is an excuse for a decent drink.

GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

WolfWolf I have to agree with you on that. Diet soda's taste like crap and are sorry excuses for a drink.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Pepsi Max tastes just like the original.

It does not! Pepsi is delcious and pepsi max is not. The taste is flat and the drink does not taste the same at all.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

In my own opinion normal Pepsi taste like watered down coca cola. It's just not that good, and same goes for diet drinks it's just nasty.

Answerer39
Answerer39
49 posts
Nomad

I do not like the Diet Coke. It is just a lower level of Normal Coke.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

To be honest, I can't taste the difference between coke, pepsi, diet coke, pepsi max ect.
Must be an Australian thing :/

If you say so... And GhostOfMatrix is from America. And I agree with him.

Reply to Diet Coke

*drinks*
Wow, diet coke! Now I can eat anything
Cenoxium
Cenoxium
8 posts
Peasant

Oh, look. Diet coke. Hmm... I'll drink some... *gulp, gulp*
That was refreshing and... *BLAH!*
Now I've tasted hell. I'll take a sip of regular Coke. *drinks*
Fells better. Let's see the secret recepie on Wikileaks. *click,click*
OMFG!!! *BLAH!*
Truth makes me puke...

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I hate all diet sodas and I don't know how anyone can tolerate it. I don't even want to know what people put in there to make it taste so bad.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I hate all diet sodas and I don't know how anyone can tolerate it. I don't even want to know what people put in there to make it taste so bad.

What you should be wondering is what they put into the regular soda that makes it taste so good to you.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Diet Coke is disgusting! Coke Zero on the other hand is one of my favorite sodas.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

They're both the same thing - how can you like one and not the other?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I drink diet more so i dont get fat.

Read this please.

I drink regular soda every now and then. The only kind of soda that I drink though are going to have to be: Mountain dew, Dr.Pepper and Coca-Cola. I probably drink 3-5 sodas a month.

I don't drink them regularly since they're bad for you and very unhealthy.

Diet Coke is disgusting! Coke Zero on the other hand is one of my favorite sodas.

Those are the same so I don't see how you can call diet coke disgusting then go and like coke zero.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

They're both the same thing - how can you like one and not the other?

You are very wrong. Diet Coke has calories and has a completely different taste than regular coke. Coke Zero has zero calories and tastes similar to regular Coke.
Showing 91-105 of 172