The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsWEPRIntelligent design Vs Evolution

388 55544
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

I just now found out about this forum and didn't notice a I.D. Vs E. thread so I decided to make one.

I am a Christian and believe in intelligent design is the way the world came to be.

What does everyone else think about this subject?

• 388 Replies
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

Then why does the Bible say he did?

It never says he "needed" 7 days.

I'm not really sure why but most likely it was to be a guard against the theory of God using Evolution along with another thing which i can't yype right now cause i have to go to bed.

Energy formed particles, particles formed atoms ( mostly hydrogen idk what the exact statistic is but threw out the universe scientist estimate it comprising of like 99% hydrogen, its that common), nebula's of gases mostly hydrogen formed and created stars, Stars can continue fusing atoms together until iron comes around, then the larger ones explode into super novas which create everything up to uranium, which is the last natural element...

But where did the energy come from?
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

It never says he "needed" 7 days.

I'm not really sure why but most likely it was to be a guard against the theory of God using Evolution along with another thing which i can't yype right now cause i have to go to bed.

It says he took seven days, and why would he take them if he didn't need them? Being omnipotent and omniscient, he would neither have to wait to create it or think of the idea. Then there is the fact you ONLY ANSWERED HALF MY QUESTIONS! And he had to rest apparently, on the last day.

Energy is in matter... Simple. I thought everyone knew that electrons are moving in everything, or at least they have heard of nuclear physics...
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

there is also the whole anti matter army touched the matter army and the matter army one thus the big bang

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well theres a theory that the Universe is oscillating, that it expands and condenses infinitely, thus the big bang is the change from condensing to expanding, we are currently expanding I think. Anyways most scientist agree on the Law of Conservation of Energy, that is energy is neither created nor destroyed but only flows from one form to another. In simple explanation it was always there thus it doesn't need to be created. Think about all the things man has created they must come from something that had existed before, If we think we can't create something from nothing then how does the Universe exist? a simple question is How did GOD get created? if hes always there then why not energy always being there in the first place.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

the whole thing cant really be proven unless we go back in time other wise we will never know

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Since questions are being asked, How does us not knowing how something happened justify saying it was God? It seems all your doing is just saying "well I don't know so I'm just going to say it was God". How does that help advance our knowledge?

yielee
yielee
618 posts
Shepherd

When we finally get the answer right, everything will STOP. Then the Star-people will light our name across the Galaxy as they come down to celebrate the day their secret code was broken!

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

When we finally get the answer right, everything will STOP. Then the Star-people will light our name across the Galaxy as they come down to celebrate the day their secret code was broken!

ahh... OOOkkkaayy?
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

a simple question is How did GOD get created?

The entire 6 pages of this thread boils down to two possibilities.
1. Matter has always existed.
2. God has always existed.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

a simple question is How did GOD get created? if hes always there then why not energy always being there in the first place.

This is a question I would like to put out there.. If you can believe that a god has always been there, and he created matter... Why can't you just believe matter has always been there?
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

That is the kind of answer every pothead hopes to achieve. I could have got a less vague answer from my dog.

Yes, but it's true. If there really is a all powerful, All knowing, and immortal God. He wouldn't have much trouble making matter.
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

This is a question I would like to put out there.. If you can believe that a god has always been there, and he created matter... Why can't you just believe matter has always been there?

But which seems more logical? A God existed before time? Or Matter existed before time?
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

Energy is in matter... Simple. I thought everyone knew that electrons are moving in everything, or at least they have heard of nuclear physics...

I know that, but energy/Matter can't "Begin" from nothing. Unless it has always been there.

And he had to rest apparently, on the last day.

He didn't need to rest. It was most likely to set an example for working 6 days and resting on the 7th (the sabbath)

the whole thing cant really be proven unless we go back in time other wise we will never know

Very good point.

ONLY ANSWERED HALF MY QUESTIONS!

I'm still working on it.
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

Yeah! i think that's it!!!!
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

but ya im kinda a mix. i believe that god made the earth in 7 days... but not 24 hour days

But doesn't the bible say "And there was evening and there was morning,"?
Showing 46-60 of 388