ForumsThe TavernPost Your Favorite Joke.

180 28620
FrenzyNinja
FrenzyNinja
28 posts
Nomad

Yes im Bored. Post one of your funniest or favorite jokes.

What type of bees produces milk?

Boo-bees

• 180 Replies
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

Why did the koala fall out the tree?

roxasthenobody
roxasthenobody
355 posts
Nomad

Jesus walks into a bar...

ouch

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

A guy walks into a pub and sees a sign hanging over the bar which reads:
Cheese Sandwich: - $1.50.
Chicken Sandwich: - $2.50.
Hand Job: - $10.00.
Checking his wallet for the necessary payment, he walks up to the bar and beckons one of the three exceptionally attractive blondes serving drinks to an eager-looking group of men.
"Yes?" she inquires with a knowing smile, "can I help you?"
"I was wondering", whispers the man, "are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"
"Yes", she purrs, "indeed I am"
The man replies "Well wash your hands, I want a cheese sandwich!"

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

because it was dead why did the second koala fall out of the tree... because it was hit by the first one... why did the 3rd koala fall out of the tree... cause it thought it was a game and wanted to join in

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

nice Ghost...

A local United Way office realized that the organization had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer. The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute.

"Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $500,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"

The lawyer mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbled, "Um ... no."

The lawyer interrupts, "or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"

The stricken United Way rep began to stammer out an apology, but was interrupted again.

"or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?!"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..."

On a roll, the lawyer cut him off once again, "So if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to you?"

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Lol @ Uproar, really funny.

Uh I dont have a favourite joke, guess I'll just post one.

Ok there was Paddy Englishman, Paddy Irishman and Paddy Scottishman.

Paddy Eng looked at his hand and it was dark red he said, we must be in the Sahara!

Paddy Scott looked at his hand and it was an icy shade of blue, he said we must be in Antartica.

Paddy Irish looked at his hand and he realised his watch had been stolen, he said we must be in Myross.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Teacher: Maria please point to America on the map.
Maria: This is it.
Teacher: Well done. Now class, who found America?
Class: Maria did.

(this one is a bit harsh)

When I was young I didn't like going to weddings.
My grandmother would tell me, "You're next"
However, she stopped doing that after I started saying the same thing to her at funerals.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

I think I('m just going to sit here and read the posts, seeing to the factr that I don't have many funny jokes.

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Annoying Orange: Hey! Hey Apple! Apple! Hey! Hey Apple! Hey! Apple! Hey Apple! Hey Apple, Apple! Hey!

Apple: Waht! What! What is it?

Annoying Orange: Orange you glad I didn't say Apple again!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

This is a racist one..I don't know it completely but here it is...

You here noises downstairs things are moving around,it is in the middle of the night you check if anything is down there you see no one, go to pick up the phone and call the police you say "there is a ghost robbing my house!"

Here is another racist one..

What do you do if you see a mexican riding a bike

Chase after him It's probably yours

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Teacher: Maria please point to America on the map.
Maria: This is it.
Teacher: Well done. Now class, who found America?
Class: Maria did.

I actually laughed for that, good stuff.

Hope to see some more humerous jokes, I need to laugh.
escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

Here is an alright joke

Here is a teaching tip for physics professors: When a student tries to paraphrase something you have just taught, feed her or him the following line: "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." This will guarantee that the student will not interrupt your class again until the next semester...
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Women's rights.

Kidding.

The WNBA.

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

Okay my above my not have been so great so

A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals. She proudly says, âGo ahead, ask me, I know all of them.â A friend says, âOK, whatâs the capital of Wisconsin?â The blonde replies, âOh, thatâs easy: W.â

Yes another dumb Blonde joke...
IAmAce
IAmAce
196 posts
Peasant

LOLZ sammy

Showing 1-15 of 180