ForumsThe TavernPost Your Favorite Joke.

180 28610
FrenzyNinja
FrenzyNinja
28 posts
Nomad

Yes im Bored. Post one of your funniest or favorite jokes.

What type of bees produces milk?

Boo-bees

• 180 Replies
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Yea, it was pretty harsh, I was only like 10 though, I was devestated for about a week, didn't even go to school.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

The classmate, we pulled the prank on was a person our whole class dislike. I mean like he's annoying. -_-

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Yea, it was pretty harsh, I was only like 10 though, I was devestated for about a week, didn't even go to school.

ahw that's so sad.. well i was so stupid to ask someone 4 times hehe... he answered no every time and every time i felt horrible >.< now i think he looks a bit g@y
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Well, alot of people liked me in that class, so I don't know why they did it to me.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

[/quote]The classmate, we pulled the prank on was a person our whole class dislike. I mean like he's annoying. -_-

but still, that's kind of bullying.. you hurt another one's feelings and i think that's stupid to do!

Well, alot of people liked me in that class, so I don't know why they did it to me.[quote]

well you obviously always have that weird guys who like to do that as a "joke" i don't think it's a joke.. it's mean!

people do the weirdest things to their mates, just like there were friends drinking and the one that drank his beer last was set on fire, and they really did it! they wanted to bring him to the hospital but they thought, well maybe we get in trouble and they just left him dying next to the highway! but fortunately he was saved!
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

sorry for the weird quoting.. it went a little wrong hehe.. i hope you still get it!

blond blond me.. and sorry for dp

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Well, too late to be sorry. He's already gotten over it.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I wish someone would do it to you vinster, I didn't like it, doubt the person you did it to liked it much either!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

The guy was mature. He did not get disappointed. He already knew most of the class disliked him.

He just wanted to ask if she really meant it.

He knew there was a chance. So, he didn't want to let the chance to fly away.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Ok, well I'm over it 10 years later, obviously, =p!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

If I really said sorry, he'd probably laugh, because I mean, me and my friend, easily did it. And the guy can control his temper.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Lol, yea I probably would've too, temper part, not something I am good at!

redbelt100
redbelt100
8 posts
Nomad

so two greenbeans are walking down a street. one of the green beans gets hit by a car he rushed to the hospital.after surgery the docter look at the other green bean and says " im sorry your friend is a vegtible"

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Was that meant to be a joke?Sorry didn't seem like one...

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Was that meant to be a joke?Sorry didn't seem like one...

agree with this.. i don't get the joke

(that could also be because i'm blond haha)
Showing 31-45 of 180