ForumsThe TavernPost Your Favorite Joke.

180 28613
FrenzyNinja
FrenzyNinja
28 posts
Nomad

Yes im Bored. Post one of your funniest or favorite jokes.

What type of bees produces milk?

Boo-bees

• 180 Replies
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Its pretty funny since salt is in it.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

A farmer who has alot of chickens has a problem with people running over his chickens on the road.

so he go's to the local government office and complains about it so they put up a stop sign.

but his chicken are still getting run over so the farmer puts up his own sign that says

"NUDIST COLONY

slow down and look out for chicks!"

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

XD Thats pretty funny, got anymore?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were running away from the cops. They ran into a barn, and each hid in a sack. The cops came and kicked the sack with the redhead in it, she said, "meow..." The cops said, " It's just a cat," and goes on and kicks the sack with the brunette. She says, " woof..." The cops say, " It's just a dog." They kick the sack with the blonde and she says, " Potatoe..."

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Charles was weeping at a grave, "Why did you die? Why did you die? Your death ruined my life."

Banta: For whom do you mourn so deeply? A child? A parent? Wife? or Girlfriend ?

Charles: My wifeâs first husband.

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical.
A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.

A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said,
"You're really doing great, aren't you?"

Morris replied, "Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.'"

The doctor said, "I didn't say that. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful.'"

A little boy was sent to bed by his father.

5 minutes later he yells: Daddy, daddy!
Yes?
I'm thirsty, can you bring me some water?
No. You had your chance and now it's bed time, so put that light out!

5 minutes later he yells again: Daddy, daddy?
Yes?
I'm thirsty, can you bring me some water?
No i already told you so and if you keep yelling i'll come upstairs and hit you!

5 minutes later the boy again yells..
Daddy?
WHAT?!
When you come upstairs to hit me, will you also bring some water?

lightcrux
lightcrux
622 posts
Peasant

This one is more of a rhyme,

There was an old man from Darjeeling,
He boarded a bus to Ealing.
He read on the door:
"Please, do not spit on the floor."
So he jumped up,
and spat on the ceiling.

adhs11
adhs11
19 posts
Nomad

why is italy shaped like a boot?

you cant fit that much shit in a shoe

adhs11
adhs11
19 posts
Nomad

mummy mummy why am i called rose?
because when u were born a rose petal fell on your head
mummy mummy why am i called daisy?
because when you were born a daisy fell on your head

NaRGLhgle
SHUT UP FRIDGE

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

two muffins are cooking in an oven. The first muffin says, "man it's getting hot in here." The second one says, "HOLY S*** A TALKING MUFFIN!"

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

sorry for the dp i forgot to add this one.

there is a blonde convention in san jose. Thousands of blondes came to it. On the stage there is a brunette man talking about how blondes are so stupid. As he is ranting a blonde woman comes up on the stage and claims that he isn't that stupid, so the brunette man asks the blonde, "fine then. What is seventeen plus four?" immediately the blonde answers, "fourty-seven." The brunette man says, "uhm no it's twenty one." The crowd then yells, "give her another chance!" The man says, "ok ok what is ten minus two?" The woman then answers, "twelve!" The man responds, "wrong again the answer is eight!" The crowd of blondes again yells, "give her another chance!" The man, tired of the womans stupidity, says, "fine but this is her very last chance. What is eleven plus seven?" After thinking long and hard the blonde woman finally says, "eighteen!" And the blonde crowd screams, "give her another chance!"

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Um....I hope this is OK. Anyway....

There was this class, and there was going to be a very important test tomorrow. So the teacher was like, "I don't want anybody missing this test, no matter the reason, short of dieing, it's that important!" And the class clown guy was all like,"What if I'm suffering from complete sexual exhaustion?" And everyone laughed and then watched to see what the teacher would say. And she was like,"Then I guess you will have to write with your other hand!"

^LOLOLOLOLOL

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

hahaha that's funny.

darkthorn09
darkthorn09
69 posts
Nomad

whats a mummy's favorite kind of music?

Rap!
(the joke is rap also as in WRAP as mummies get covered in WRAP)

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

@thepossum

Haha, that made my hour!

@darkthorn09

Didn't get that one really. D:

@kalb789

That made my next hour. I love blonde jokes!

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, âIs something wrong?â

To which she replied, âThere certainly is!â

My stupid computer keeps saying, âYouâve got mail!â

Showing 61-75 of 180