ForumsNews and Feedback[AG3] Teaser

88 18493
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone.

Just to keep you all informed, I'll be writing up a blog post for the main blog about some AG3-related news, which should publish toward the end of the week. In it, I'll discuss a few things about AG2 armor points, and some other sneak peeks. This will be a regular recurring blog idea to keep you all up to date on what we're working on as we get close to our official beta launch.

See you in the game,
cormyn

• 88 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

This is excellent news. I'll be awaiting the forum, if there is one, and definitely the blog post. I can't wait to see what you guys will be thinking of.

The AG community always has ideas. I hope you'll let us help influence AG3!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

@Oreo: Pelt with Ideas Here:

...if you don't already know, that is......

C'mon! We gotta know SOMETHING....is AG3 built completely from scratch?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Great news. I can't wait to hear more about AG3, I hope some of the ideas from this Forum have been incorporated into it. It's going to be great to see what the staff came up with.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

ill be interested to se what other things ag3 will have in store

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

@Oreo

You're behind when it comes to news.

BlackSkullDragon
BlackSkullDragon
161 posts
Peasant

I think that a separate forum category for all the AG 3.0 info would be nice because in that way users could read all the information in one place.This would avoid the creation of many threads that ask questions about Ag 3.0 that have already been answered in other threads.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I think that a separate forum category for all the AG 3.0 info would be nice

ya hearin' that control person?
BlackSkullDragon
BlackSkullDragon
161 posts
Peasant

ya hearin' that control person?

Yes,I am.
Didn't you see this part of what cormyn said.

I'd debated adding a separate forum category just to post updates and get feedback from users, but didn't want to seem selfish.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

is AG3 built completely from scratch?

yup )

I hope some of the ideas from this Forum have been incorporated

Yup, some of them are definitely planned, some are in the 'maybe' category, some are in the 'maybe later' category.

As for the separate forum, I think we'll just keep the threads we already have here in the forums, as well as at Get Satisfaction which others have posted links to already. We're paying attention, really )
lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

Hey, here's an idea. Let's have another way to get points.

I know like getting comments is 2 AP and Forum posts are 1 AP.

How about making another way to get points instead of making comment, posting in the forums, getting merits, rating games.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

will we keepour ranks or will we have to start over?

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

oh and someone said there will be t shirts is this true?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

@halogunner, we're still evaluating some changes for ranks/merits/points with AG3, nothing has been finalized yet.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

yup )

Exshellent! This definitely means the new site will be able to have a much better storage than now, right?

someone said there will be t shirts is this true?

T-Shirt ideas have been floating around since when I was a wee laddie. Maybe even further than that. Anywhoo, the ideas have been made, they just haven't been processed into T-Shirt form.

@Everyone:

I'll wear one if you wear one!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Like wow...Something is actually happening about AG3...well, publicly happening...

It seems to be a lot bigger than the AG2 lead up...I just had Dan email me and ask if I wanted to be part of it...

Such a long time ago...

Showing 16-30 of 88