ForumsNews and Feedback[AG3] Teaser

88 18495
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone.

Just to keep you all informed, I'll be writing up a blog post for the main blog about some AG3-related news, which should publish toward the end of the week. In it, I'll discuss a few things about AG2 armor points, and some other sneak peeks. This will be a regular recurring blog idea to keep you all up to date on what we're working on as we get close to our official beta launch.

See you in the game,
cormyn

• 88 Replies
halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

i will wear one

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Haha well AG's grown a lot since back then Ryan.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

Yeah... wait, I only been here a month. Stupid me.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oh you know, just a few hundred thousand members...

I miss the days when everyone was rushing to get to Gold Knight...and spam was low, and yea...the community was more friendly...
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

And you actually knew the majority if not all the community members?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

And you actually knew the majority if not all the community members?

Yea...well it was definitely easier to keep track of the key players...

See, it was like that in the A, M and W sometime last year too...but now a lot of the old ones are gone...

But you know, time moves on...and maybe in the end I will too - but I'm at least waiting till AG3...
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

But King since beta Ryan you're almost like a mascot! You can't leave! Not without leaving your costume behind!

It makes you think how many of us will be considered "old" in the future....

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

It would be a shame if you didn't, I'll probably hang around for another couple of years.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Almost a mascot... The day you leave is a sorrowful one indeed.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

This topic is like a chat here. Heh....

Well, never mind that.

It would be a shame if you didn't, I'll probably hang around for another couple of years.

Yeah, same here. I'm waiting for AG3 to come out. I so... want to see how AG3 looks like. Probably it's different or really different. Just wonder what it looks like. :/
halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

soooooo

no real date on wich ag 3 will come out?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I so... want to see how AG3 looks like. Probably it's different or really different. Just wonder what it looks like.

It looks *really* sweet. The new web developer we hired a few weeks ago is a buddy of mine named James -- we worked together at a previous job -- and he's working on a lot of the front-end web stuff that looks AMAZING! Larry's been working on what we call "wireframes" for the overall layout, and I might be a little biased when I say the new site looks GORGEOUS!

I don't want to use the word "epic" because it's woefully overused for things that don't even come close, but the new design is smokin' hot, you guys will love it.

no real date on wich ag 3 will come out?

It's in the new blog post that will publish early next week. Dan needs to review my write-up to ensure accuracy. I obviously can't tell you EVERYTHING about it in a single blog post, but I'll be writing more of them (and writing in here a lot more too) as we finalize our design choices and get things working, etc.
halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

ohhh myyy godddd

MY NAME IS JAMES TO

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Just as a follow-up on the date so there's no confusion: we don't have a "hard" date set, where we say "AG3 will launch on __(date)__." because not all of our design is finished. As a team, we're all pretty good at estimating the amount of effort things will take, so our time lines so far are lining up nicely.

To give you some idea, though, we're hoping to start inviting people to use AG3 as a beta closer to the end of the year. For simplicity sake, though, we probably won't have access to the forums on the AG3 beta.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

OMG it is near the end of the year!!!!! i cant wait!!

Showing 31-45 of 88