ForumsNews and Feedback[AG3] Teaser

88 18494
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone.

Just to keep you all informed, I'll be writing up a blog post for the main blog about some AG3-related news, which should publish toward the end of the week. In it, I'll discuss a few things about AG2 armor points, and some other sneak peeks. This will be a regular recurring blog idea to keep you all up to date on what we're working on as we get close to our official beta launch.

See you in the game,
cormyn

• 88 Replies
halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

beta is better than ag 2

(hopefully)

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

It's in the new blog post that will publish early next week.

Is it alright if I start cheering right about now? xD
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

For simplicity sake, though, we probably won't have access to the forums on the AG3 beta.

Darn! Oh well, I guess it's just for us looking around the site in awe, while finding anything kooky that shouldn't be there. You can count on us little people!
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Exactly, I have a strange feeling that any Beta Testers will be too busy clicking on everything in site to talk about World Events anyway

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I multitask when it comes to browsing. I'll probably have more than a dozen AG tabs open.

respect33
respect33
11 posts
Peasant

sounds like its going to be great

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I usually have a forums tab and a game open along with e-mail, facebook, and a few other sites.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I usually have a bunch of Wikipedia and Armor Games tabs open, the Xat chatroom open and at times a few other tabs.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I'm not at Xat as often as I used to be...

I have wiki in my search bar lol, I just use that.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

To give you some idea, though, we're hoping to start inviting people to use AG3 as a beta closer to the end of the year. For simplicity sake, though, we probably won't have access to the forums on the AG3 beta.

Naww...but in AG2 beta the forums were the best - because Dan and Carlie and John and the others were active!

It was amazing...
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I think right about now everyone is checking their mailbox like crazy, refreshing it every minute to see whether they have been invited for an exclusive testing of the AG3!

*refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh... awww, maaaaaan* LOL XD

We'll see it when it comes around and it will eventually!
But I will offer myself as a Beta tester for AG3 if this should be requested!
Just to make sure you know... heheh :P

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I multitask when it comes to browsing. I'll probably have more than a dozen AG tabs open.

You overachieving flibbertigibbet....

I think right about now everyone is checking their mailbox like crazy, refreshing it every minute to see whether they have been invited for an exclusive testing of the AG3!

So...so we don't get to just put in a request for ourselves? We have to exclusively get picked?

I'm still gonna try!
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

That depends on whether it's open or closed.. I am expecting there to be invitations or requests.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

[quote]I multitask when it comes to browsing. I'll probably have more than a dozen AG tabs open.

You overachieving flibbertigibbet.... [/quote]

Flibberti-whut?! LOL What the heck is a 'flibbertigibbet'?!?! XD

So...so we don't get to just put in a request for ourselves? We have to exclusively get picked?

I don't know to be honest, I just assumed it would be like this, just like knight says too... :/

*quickly rushes in front of you both*

Pick me! Pick me! Pick meMEmeMEmeeeeheeeheeeeee...!!

....................ahem............
*cough*.............................

Sorry for that... I guess it's the rush of things to come! =P
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

When I think enthusiastic about AG, I think of MrDayCee... and to a somewhat lesser extent Freakenstein.

That's probably only you. I'm not checking my email account until they actually announce requests,invitations or whatever.
Showing 46-60 of 88