ForumsNews and Feedback[AG3] Teaser

88 18492
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone.

Just to keep you all informed, I'll be writing up a blog post for the main blog about some AG3-related news, which should publish toward the end of the week. In it, I'll discuss a few things about AG2 armor points, and some other sneak peeks. This will be a regular recurring blog idea to keep you all up to date on what we're working on as we get close to our official beta launch.

See you in the game,
cormyn

• 88 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

And it looks really freaking awesome! Well what little I can see anyway.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

It will be interesting to see what will be retained in the swap over. The current logo is definitely gone...But I've known that since Starlight came out...

Cormyn, any chance of some more screen caps?

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

OMG Can't wait for AG v3!

Seems like it's gonna be awesome.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Maybe once we get closer to beta. We're still working on some of the underlying engine that operates the site and links user/game info, etc.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

LOL Graham looked deeper than most of us and found a 'hidden jewl'! Nice...

I hope the colours won't be so 'dark' as shown... I liked the bright Blue/Green layout now used!
Just a thought there...

And I see you're doing something new to the 'game-atars' and adding some info to them?
Did you read my suggestion for a 'Screenshot and Punchline' cormyn? Really hope you did...

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

So, that will look like AG3. Nice.....

It looks a LOT different than this AG. Can't wait for it. I so want to try the beta.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Looks like it will be more cleaner and have more features.

Looks great!

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Looks more bloglike but I assume it will be easier to find things and have plenty of cool features.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

by the way nice mythbusters

CONFIRMED

sign

GIGAgamer
GIGAgamer
116 posts
Nomad

ahh, exactly what i thought of it!!! so very very very awesome! the background gives a modern feeling, gotta say, and i can't wait for it! congrats with an awesome job! ))))

GIGAgamer
GIGAgamer
116 posts
Nomad

oh, you had it about testers? i think mrdaycee is the very best tester i know so...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Don't make me blush GIGAgamer... *blushes* ...I only do what I always do!
Be active and try to contribute to the website... nothing fancy...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Be active and try to contribute to the website... nothing fancy...

You pseudodiscombobulated ninny! And if your vocabulary is good, that just canceled out, so the meaning is double! Maybe!

We will all find out when the testers meet in 3.0. Only then. Until then, our job as regulars is to agree, disagree, and maybe even criticize. But the third has to be valid
Showing 76-88 of 88