ForumsWEPRIs suicide an escape?

362 69927
Asterantha
Asterantha
100 posts
Nomad

No matter the reason -- couldn't you say it's always an escape?

Is it selfish? Or, depending on the motive, selfless?

• 362 Replies
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

wtf
who the hell makes fun of a kid in a wheel chair
also if the wheel chair kid is popular he would have a smaller chance of being a victum

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

you don't understand. what i meant was that someone that is a victim might find i hard to hide from a bully that is tracking them down to beat them up.And don't take metaphors literally

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

[/quote]wheel chair kid is popular he would have a smaller chance of being a victum[quote]

This is true and wrong at the same time sure the kid is popular and would have people to back him up but wouldnt this make him a bigger target for bullying, the aim of a bully is to make others feel like crap espescialy when there at a peak and to bring them past the bullys level so this kid would be a great target for bullys.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

A. METAPHOR.

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

if your thinking of suicide because of bullies
thats just stupid
try to fit in
or dont play video games all day and do something
if u get bullied thats your fault

no its not like saying its your fault for getting robbed
but its your fault for being an easy target

wtf
who the hell makes fun of a kid in a wheel chair
also if the wheel chair kid is popular he would have a smaller chance of being a victum

Are you mentally insufficient? Jesus christ...

For one, maybe the victims don't want to be with the ****ing popular kids, maybe because they were tormented physically and psychologically.

Two, a lot of the kids who are targeted by bullies aren't popular because they don't see the good in people as much as someone who isn't being bullied.

Three, not everyone is popular. Not everyone can tolerate (or enjoy being with each other, for that matter) one another. Get your facts straight, next time, be a little more open to those not as popular, cool, or smart as you.
BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

thats just stupid
try to fit in

Ha, so you want everyone to conform into the accepted 'norm' in that school and not be themselves? Everyone has a right to be whoever they want to be, not act a certain way out of fear of rejection, or being bullied.

Also, why would you be bullied over playing video games? Nearly everybody plays video games of a sort, it's not really relevant.
Bullies probably act out of boredom, and then it gets out of hand and they don't know where to draw the line. Some maybe do do it on purpose but I don't think most bullies set out to destroy someone's life, in general, they probably just want to show off to their friends.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

they probably just want to show off to their friends.

also because they want power over someone.
XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

also because they want power over someone.

Didnt the bullies used to get bullied? :P
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Didnt the bullies used to get bullied

in some cases not all.
XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

in some cases not all.

I'm sorry for what I said Efan, I can see that this really makes you upset.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

don't be. the bullying for me ended years ago. i just feel strongly about bullying.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

thats just stupid
try to fit in

You know what, you sound like those bloody teachers I used to deal with. How is it the victim's fault, you insensitive, delluded, f*cked up SOB? I was friggen 9 when it started for me and it last 5 friggen years. Don't sit there and say it was MY fault. I didn't go around begging for someone to torment me, and your solution is to conform? CONFORM TO WHAT? TO ONE OF THEM! How about you go back a few pages and read my bloody story, THEN you can have the right to say something. THEN and only THEN will I give you the smallest portion of my respect, even though you don't deserve it.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

screaming at morons wont help wolf. they will just say something stupider.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Fair enough...

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Suicide is not in itself an escape - it is the gateway to the escape we call death. Also, I support it - for those people who truly have no other way to escape, for those who every day is another trial of pain then it is their best option.

Showing 76-90 of 362