ForumsThe TavernMillion Dollar Button

180 26244
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

If you had a button that gave you One Million Dollars at the expense of one random human life every time you pressed it, how many times would you press it?

I figure this will show human greed. You become richer by the press, but also destroy someone elses life. Not to mention there family and loved ones.

How many times would i press it? hehehehe...

All of this is hypothetical so no ones going ask you how you got rich.

• 180 Replies
foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts
Nomad

Well it depends who dies, are they a hobo, a guy about to get exicuted, a guy having a heart attack, a guy about to commit suiside, for all of them sure why not, only 2 or 3 times( 100,000,000 times if it was justin beiber).

If they are one of your family members, a friend, someone political than no ( I would destroy the button if it was Opera).

WhitePerson
WhitePerson
21 posts
Nomad

Until the machine explodes.

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

Lots of times...

9,999,999,999 times

Then when people i know die, i make em alive again wif my money

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

I honestly dont know what i'd do... i've never had that choice presented to me, and until it does, (which it wont) who knows what id do

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I would press it, since there is a high chance of killing a criminal.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

i wouldn't press it. destorying life for money would haunt me for the rest of my life

SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

i would press it, look at the news, and i find out Justin Bieber died for an unknown reason. YAY click click click click click, all the people i hate die, i have tons of money, i use the money to practice necromancy and summoning, i make minions and zombies and RULE THE WORLD

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

I wouldn't need to by the time this would happen I would become a world famous drummer in a rock band.

SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

i'll go into LOTR, trade the ring with the button, then only mount doom can destroy it.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

have you ever heard the legend of pandora's box? This should answer your question....

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I would press it once. Get someone to invest it all. Make twenty million. Buy a ****load of shoes. Buy off my parents' debt. Let them retire. Pay for my sister's college tuition. Pay for my college tuition. Retire.

Also, SubZero, nobody would ever press it if your family and friends die. That's stupid. The lives of maybe hundreds of people for one million? Get off your high horse.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Plus, they would die anyway. Think of it this way:

1. You kill someone early and you earn a million dollars

2. You don't kill anyone and you lose out on the chance of having one million dollars

?????!?!?!?????!!!???

DemonicEyed
DemonicEyed
46 posts
Nomad

nobody would ever press it if your family and friends die.

I don't think that it's your family and friends, but just a random other person, and their whole family suffers by the death of someone whom they loved.

And, if I got it, personally, I'd have no idea what to do with it, probably let it go to my head and spend on something I probably wouldn't even want.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Also, this question is from "the Box."

On second thought, I would press the button 84 times. 84 people killed out of 6.7 billion people. More people die in a second than the people I would kill. If I killed all the world leaders, I wouldn't mind. Reelections happen for a reason.

Yessir, I would press it 84 times. $84,000,000. I'll be set for life. I would have so much swagger. Life would be a breeze. No worries. Plus, if I put it in a trust fund, life insurance, and an annuity, the IRS can't take any of it. Even if they did tax 35% of it, I would still have a good 50 million, give or take.

I would press it. People who say they wouldn't are too ignorant to realize how insignificant a human life is.

Thearmedgamer
Thearmedgamer
156 posts
Peasant

I would press it. People who say they wouldn't are too ignorant to realize how insignificant a human life is.

I do know one is worth more than just money
Showing 76-90 of 180