ForumsWEPRstrnadge thing about christianity

239 44603
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

the thing that it says if someone slaps you you give them another cheek to slap..but why do christians kill other relegions and themselves if they belive this?

• 239 Replies
ChackyJan
ChackyJan
4 posts
Nomad

Uh... because nobody's perfect? Duh?

ashker
ashker
9 posts
Nomad

Well u can't believe it cos there is no REAL truth apart from beliefs of the people, also people lock away the mental ppl of society but how do we know they are actuallt sane? just cos the majority is wat we call normal does not mean we are so then chrsitians can be wrong and if you think about it god is an imaginary friend, all in the head but it has gone too far

jedimaster909
jedimaster909
18 posts
Nomad

The thing about islam is everything is explained.Every TEXT!From line 1 of the Quran to the last line, it is all explained and proved true by science.That is why islam is the most growing religion as of now.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Who predicted the apocalypse? A saint/messenger? (just curious.)

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

It was a messenger hello my name is also mister moo(sorry im BORED! just shows how BORED! i am lol

Freaky4Life
Freaky4Life
15 posts
Nomad

*Christians don't kill people..Politicians and Nations playing politics and looking for self gain do that*

Freaky4Life
Freaky4Life
15 posts
Nomad

Oooh...btw- The only thing NOT proven in the old testament of the bible is the creation and Noah's ark....but If I remember correctly they think they have found it somewhere..

Even stories of other cultures that didn't have a religion records event that support biblical events...Just thought I'd say that one:P

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Alright guys... let's not insult Christian now, OK? If there's an upper power, I'm a Catholic by the way, he/she/it will take care of it, and we don't have to worry about it. So let's not be racist against each other... besides, what do we care?

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

who cares really every has a different opinion so yea this post will never end

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

soulfull plane rider is right in his first post

XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

You shouldn't try to make sense out of many religions. They're usually about "joining us or going to hell".
We don't know what happens when we die, so we just have to be good people until then.

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

Morality is a product of evolution, as is religion.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Religion is primitive. It is for those that seek comfort in "knowing" about their afterlife and trying to make sense of the world, thus a ride on faith's back is an easy route. You don't have to question a thing.

The flip side are those that do not need the comfort that religion provides and takes it as a way of life and choosing a set of moral beliefs that they feel to be right. Morality is subjective. It has to be subjective because there cannot be a universally accepted moral law.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well of course it is. The day our brain evolved into a rational, conscious, piece of matter a lot of things flowed, including morality. It is in our very nature to debate good and bad. Religion comes from self-preservation. What's your point?

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

Really depends who you ask. A lot of Christians have nothing to do with religious conflicts, just like many Muslims, Jews, and any other religion you can think of. The radical, dangerous members of these religions get in the way and portray the entire religion as crazy, like the Islamic suicide bombers. Not everyone in the middle east wants to kill everyone in the U.S., but you wouldn't know that the way the media feeds it to everyone. Your topic seems to generalize all Christians as a bunch of crazies, but I know what you mean, sometimes they do seem like hypocrites.

Showing 46-60 of 239