ForumsThe TavernWhat is the most random thing that ever happened to you?

135 23346
sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

School ended today and I went to my locker, I was about halfway there and some kid ran up to me, screaming, and splashed water on my shirt... then after I got everything ready for home I walked down the hallway and this kid growled at me and punched me in the stomach. (wasn't really hard it was more like a punch you would give someone after they annoyed you, I know this because he was the person I like to annoy)

• 135 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I think I have lived a lot of random things that I can't remember many of them. Once I was at school having lunch, all by myself. And then, a group of 3 girls with about 16 years old came in my direction. One of them told me pointing to the other: "It is her birthday today!" and I said "Happy Birthday (and I said her name that I don't remember)" and she continued "Come on! Give her a hug!" and then I hugged her. They said bye and left. I don't remember those girls faces today.

IliaTroff
IliaTroff
31 posts
Nomad

My brother randomly walked into my room and spit into my face while I was watching a movie in headphones. I told him that in 30 years when he will be having dinner with his wife and children, I'll walk into his house and spit in his face. Aaaaah, sweet revenge. Can't wait until that day.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I was walking up and down a sidewalk near a grocery store waiting for one of the smaller stores in the chain to open. A couple in a minivan then pulled up beside me, a man in a suit jumps out of the van hands me a pamphlet and tells me to convert to his religion or I would be going to hell. He then jumps back into the van and they drive off.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

If it's random i can't remember because it was so incredibly random.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

@Mage:
That made me laugh.

A random thing that happened was on Halloween two years ago. Some of my friends and I were walking down the street then just out of nowhere a man in a large gorilla suit started chasing us and yelling.

We outran him though, he must've gotten exhausted while in that giant suit.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Once i walked out of my house and i saw an old lady pee on the bavk of my dad's car.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

One time at my school, some kid was walking in the halls with a horse mask on. o_O

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

This thread.

But nothing really random has happened to me. Surprising things have happened but nothing random.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

I remember that time in high school that was particularly funny. Me and my 3 best friends were all talking with our coats around my locker when the group's stain - you know, the guy that annoys you but you still tolerate him as a friend - comes and intrudes on our conversation. While he's talking, one of my buddy just slips his hand in his coat and pulls out a Singles - Krafts official processed cheese - and throw it out in the air like nothing.

Everyone stopped talking and started laughing like hell while the stain was like ''What the hell, what's going on''. Since then, everytime we want to interupt him while he talks we say ''Oh! Cheese'' by mimicking the cheese-throwing move...

Ah...the good times...

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

One of many random things in my life was when a baby doll covered in ketchup and sharpie, made to look live a vampire pirate with horns falls from a hotel and lands on the beach in front of me... (The baby was wearing a bikini with a plastic bamboo sword attached)

lol...

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Some months ago, I was swimming in the pool of a friend's house by myself. So, I got out of the swimming pool and got my towel to get dry. From where I was stand, I could see the street and some girls were walking there and yelling "Pedro!!" and I yelled back: "Me?". I made this because I was the only one around but they weren't talking to me. They started laughing and went away saying nothing.

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

that is slightly embarassing, people say my name all the time but I never answer the first time just to make shure, it happened all the time before, now it's just an instinct not to answer. (and I don't make it sound rude, I just go "oh im sorry&quot

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

random... One time my friend was walking and triped over a skatebord, then right when he was about to recover he tripped on a second one then landed on another skateboard with his face, luckly that now bloody skateboard wasn't mine.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

most random thing.

i went to visit my 101 year old grandma in a care home, so obviously you sit down on the chair next to her so that you can talk to her.
however when i sat down there was a loud noise, and when i stood up the seat lifted and revealed a toilet seat. i looked underneath and there was a bucket with some liquid in the bottom.

i had actually sad on a 101 year old's commode....

it made me feel sick lol

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

i went to visit my 101 year old grandma in a care home, so obviously you sit down on the chair next to her so that you can talk to her.
however when i sat down there was a loud noise, and when i stood up the seat lifted and revealed a toilet seat. i looked underneath and there was a bucket with some liquid in the bottom.
i had actually sad on a 101 year old's commode....
it made me feel sick lol

OHHHHH that's horrible! I would have felt sick too! Actualy once I dropped my phone in a used commode. My parents were not too freindly about that.
Showing 1-15 of 135