ForumsThe TavernWhat is the most random thing that ever happened to you?

135 23350
sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

School ended today and I went to my locker, I was about halfway there and some kid ran up to me, screaming, and splashed water on my shirt... then after I got everything ready for home I walked down the hallway and this kid growled at me and punched me in the stomach. (wasn't really hard it was more like a punch you would give someone after they annoyed you, I know this because he was the person I like to annoy)

• 135 Replies
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

I saw a squirrel get picked up and eaten by a hawk. While my brother was driving me to school.

Wow, i saw that happen too, except it was at the park! O.o
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Wow another pwned squirrel lol

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

I was walking and a girl kissed me.i dunno why.i was 10...

shock attraction!

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

While I was going to school, I saw a midget person driving a SUV car. I found that really strange. And some years ago, I used to have a house next to a forest and an eagle was flying near there but it crashed with a tree and fell in the ground. It happened while I was playing soccer.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Me playing on the computer and a bird smashed into my glass window. Stupid.

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

A couple years ago I went on a beer run with my friend. I tripped out the door and the brew spilled everywhere. I grabbed 2 cans off the ground and started running across the street where i got hit by a car. The car swerved and hit a tree, I was fine so i got up yelled sorry and kept on running to the get away car with 2 beers and some cuts and bruises. I wonder what happened to the people in that car?

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

ya who cares about those people in that car... i gotta save my beer, LOL

ravestriker
ravestriker
6 posts
Nomad

the most random thing that hapend to me i went to school and someone 3 years older than me beat me up

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Random thing that just happened yesterday at the grocery store:

A man walks up to me then starts making jokes about random things.

He made me laugh though.

thestuntman
thestuntman
303 posts
Nomad

The most random thing? Hmm...
I guess the only one I can share happened in a locker room. So I was changing after working out at the gym, and some guy with a really thick Russian Accent takes an interest in my socks. He was a nice guy and all, but he kept like complimenting my socks and asking me where I bought them and stuff. It was kind of weird.

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

Another random thing that happened to me was I was skating around 2-3 in the morning (bad idea, I know) And this guy pulls up ahead of me and gets out of the car. I start to pass him and he like... superman punches me (with both fists at the same time) off my skateboard and then him and two black girls start beating the crap out of me. I lost my friends long board and my shirt that night (and probably some of my dignity)

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

It might have been a male crossdressing, you have to be very cautious... close one? no... you fell right into that.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Another time, me and my dad were driving home at around 7:30pm (around exactly 3 years ago this week) and this lady came up to our car and started yelling at me and my dad saying we were suppossed to pick her up from the Gym and stuff. The light turned green after that so we left her in the middle of the road lol.

A wise saying: "Just when you think you have seen everything, something else happens"
'Xeano321 2011

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

One day I was walking around my neighborhood and then this little poodle comes up and I love dogs so I said hi and petted it, then it bites my leg and I'm bleeding like crap lol.

I love how he lol'd at his bleeding leg xD and the squirrels got pwned
PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5-d3rZZ-_M&feature=related

Squirrel Pwnage

Showing 31-45 of 135