ForumsThe TavernWhat is the most random thing that ever happened to you?

135 23345
sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

School ended today and I went to my locker, I was about halfway there and some kid ran up to me, screaming, and splashed water on my shirt... then after I got everything ready for home I walked down the hallway and this kid growled at me and punched me in the stomach. (wasn't really hard it was more like a punch you would give someone after they annoyed you, I know this because he was the person I like to annoy)

• 135 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Hey, I just remembered this.

So, one time I was taking a vacation with my family in Florida, and I got a cellphone call from a number I didn't know, so I didn't answer. After it stopped ringing, I texted the number, and asked the person who they were. The person claimed to be someone named Andressa. I don't know anyone with that name, so I told her that she had the wrong number. She apologized, and stopped texting. So later that day, I get a call from the same number. Once again, I didn't answer, and texted her again. I told her she still had the wrong number. She asked me my name, and I told her my name. Then she asked me how old I was. I asked her why she wanted to know, and the reply was something along the lines of "Because I want to." I never replied, and I never heard from her again. :]

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

one time i was just at my local park and i see this person whos like 14-15 start screaming that a giant chicken is chasing him and like 20 seconds later i see a guy in a big bird costume running after him lol

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

But what I find strange, is that a nuclear plant doesn't have some type of generator or something to kick in when the powers gets knocked out.

Lol, something similar once happened here, except Dino costume. Pretty funny huh. I was like what? Oh... OK then.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I was in a square with some friends some months ago and all of a sudden a little boy came with a water bottle (I couldn't see he because he was behind me) and poured it out all over my head. I got really pissed but the boy ran away. I just came back home and changed my clothes.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

the other day, a girl came up to me while i was playing tag with some friends. she was fromthe french side from her accent. "excuse me, can i please sing for you?" she asked. i declined politely. "oh please! sil-vous-plait!" i kept movin away. then she started singing opera in which point i ran away.

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

i would have just went with it, you don't get offered to be sung to by someone at any given time for no apparent reason.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

the other day, a girl came up to me while i was playing tag with some friends. she was fromthe french side from her accent. "excuse me, can i please sing for you?" she asked. i declined politely. "oh please! sil-vous-plait!" i kept movin away. then she started singing opera in which point i ran away.

Lmao! How old was she?! Really though, that is just hilarious.
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

takin my tray up at lunch kid behind me yealls at me "I HAVE A PE***"...uhm alright me too?

panda222
panda222
17 posts
Nomad

At school my teacher was talking about math and she said "what you do do is...haha I said doo-doo" xD

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

takin my tray up at lunch kid behind me yealls at me "I HAVE A PE***"...uhm alright me too?

Same here. XD

At school my teacher was talking about math and she said "what you do do is...haha I said doo-doo" xD

Ah yes, maturity. One of the rarest non-renewable resources. :]
duhcornmaster
duhcornmaster
64 posts
Nomad

once after school there was this little kid that towered about as high as my knees that ran up to me and started pulling on my shirt and i turned around and said "hi" and he stared at me and his eyes got really big and then he ran away crying. i was lucky that he didn't like start shouting STRANGER DANGER!!! or else i would have gotten in trouble =D

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

awww... he probably thought you were one of his parents...
i just remembered something that i did when i was 3 that tops all of these stories... i was at wal-mart with my mother and there was this special on kool-aid so there was a man dressed up in the kool-aid man. i started freaking out because he scared me (he was all red... and big...) so i ran up to him screaming and i started punching him... I don't drink kool-aid anymore.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I was sitting alone in a bench. It was a quiet they so suddenly, a group of 6 or 7 8-year-old girls came to me and said put loud: "WAZZUP dude!!?" and I answerd "nothing much" one of them said "You are the man!". They left and I laughed a lot after that.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

A random thing.. oh wait, yeah: a man phoning home and asking to talk to me about god, and when I wanted to know who he was he refused to tell and started singing, and I hung up. That was rather weird..

darthdave9
darthdave9
110 posts
Nomad

Once I, like the good person I am, was handing out food bags to the needy when someone opens a door next to be and goes BLLLLLLLEAAAAAHHHHHHHHBLBLBLBLBLBLBL. It was really scary.

Showing 46-60 of 135