ForumsThe TavernWhat is the most random thing that ever happened to you?

135 23341
sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

School ended today and I went to my locker, I was about halfway there and some kid ran up to me, screaming, and splashed water on my shirt... then after I got everything ready for home I walked down the hallway and this kid growled at me and punched me in the stomach. (wasn't really hard it was more like a punch you would give someone after they annoyed you, I know this because he was the person I like to annoy)

• 135 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup was at mcdonalds.two girls walk in and ask a old guy "jocob or edward?" it was halarious cuz the old guy was so confused.it was totally random though

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

About a year ago me and my 10-year-old nephew were playing Splitscreen Black Ops when my sister's boyfriend (he's 21) run upstairs, run into my room, grabbed my nephew's head, slammed it down onto the bed, sat on it and 'broke wind', very loudly. My nephew was crying, sister's boyfriend ran straight out and I was laughing so much in the corner I fell off the bed and almost split my head open, it hurt my stomach and I didn't notice the horrible smell which lingered in my room.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

A "special needs" kid walked up to me, shoved me onto the ground, then took one of my things. Then the teacher made him give it back

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Flag
A "special needs" kid walked up to me, shoved me onto the ground, then took one of my things. Then the teacher made him give it back

killersup would have punched him in the head.
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Okay, once at church, (in kids service) a "special needs" kid sat down next to me, and kept saying "Move!". so after a couple of times, he said MOVE!!! and shoved my chair (and me) over. (this is random because I moved every time he said so...)

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Also, today when I was on the toilet, I pulled a FOOT LONG hair out of my D**k. I got freaked out and thought "I have got to put this on "what is the most random thing that has happened to you""

jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

Also, today when I was on the toilet, I pulled a FOOT LONG hair out of my D**k. I got freaked out and thought "I have got to put this on "what is the most random thing that has happened to you""

First of all we didn't need to know that much information and second when i was in second grade this girl slaps me for no reason and it hurt, so i got mad (as usual) and wrapped her hair and mouth up with tape. then i got lunch detention the rest of the week.(it was worth it)
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

... WELL IT WAS RANDOM!!! (it is funnnnyyy too...)

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup was out huntin with his friend today and out of nowwhere when everything was quite killersup's friend yeller"MOOSES MAKE ME HORNY!!" killersup just had a look on his face like what have you been smokin?

Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

One time at my school, some kid was walking in the halls with a horse mask on. o_O

Same. When I took it off it was my classmate. ._.

The most funny random thing that happened to me when my classmates and I were climbing a tree where we hangout all the time and one of us broke a branch and fell, I was laughing so hard we almost slipped and fell.
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

one time in like 5th grade I was a reading bud for the speacial needs and one starts screaming,the other says my name whileim reading,and the boy that 'loves me' is playing with my hair. to my partner i say "help me" then the teacher (who was preagnate)started puking,so the one helper ran to get help. Me and my friend stayed to help keep the kids in order.Like i was reading to keep them away,and My freind was like coralling them away from it.

legoman228
legoman228
35 posts
Nomad

Killersups first post on this page is scary.
For me a bunch of random people walked up to me at a harry potter movie and said crucio. I may have said some other words that did not sound like crucio one bit.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

There was that one time and this boy said "wanna go out? Side?"
i was so scared that i passed out (we were in gym plus i already ran a mile)the last thing i heard was a scream,LOL EPIC Fail

Showing 121-133 of 135