ForumsThe TavernWhat is the most random thing that ever happened to you?

135 23349
sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

School ended today and I went to my locker, I was about halfway there and some kid ran up to me, screaming, and splashed water on my shirt... then after I got everything ready for home I walked down the hallway and this kid growled at me and punched me in the stomach. (wasn't really hard it was more like a punch you would give someone after they annoyed you, I know this because he was the person I like to annoy)

• 135 Replies
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

a girl flipped me off for no reason during church once

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Once I was walking to school and then when I got to the front gate, a guy with green hair (he should be 18), got me, hugged me and threw me up the air 5 times, saying "How are you doing bro?". When I got in the floor again, I said I didn't know him and he got confused. I let him talking by himself.

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

When I was younger, these two girls who were three years older than me and I never talked to yelled, "I love you!" to me.

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

Oh, also, these crazy kids were throwing a Sprite can in a parking lot. When it exploded, I tried to give them the broken can as a trophy. After they wouldn't take it, I threw it at them and walked away as this little girl cussed me out for littering.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I was walking down the street and a Brazilian full of muscle gave me a vegimite sandwich. Then said

Do you speak-a my language?
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

My buds and I went to a 7 Eleven late at night, and as we were walking out of the store, a man came up to us, no shirt, no shoes, saying something or other about the Pharos of Egypt have preached the word (lolwat, right?) and once he kept walking we turned around to see him yelling at the cars as he J-walked.
Lol!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I was walking down the street and a Brazilian full of muscle gave me a vegimite sandwich.

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six-foot-four and full of muscles
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich

If you're going to steal stories from Met At Work, at least get the country right.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Wow Ernie, thanks for exposing the plagiarism. o.o
I've been seeing a lot of that, lol. Anyway, some of these seem so random that they're impossible. I doubt some of them are real.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Ernie, you have good taste in music! I love men at work. I was wondering if someone would notice that.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Sure you were, or were you just trying to pull a fast one!
/eyebrow raise

Back on topic

Another weird thing that happened to me was:
Me and my brother were driving home from school, and nobody else is usually home when we get back, and once we opened the garage, went up to the door, and it was locked. Weird, because it's never locked. We walked back to go through the front, and as we were going back, we saw an arm reach out and hit the button to close the garage. Freaking out, we ran back to his car. Once we stood out there for about four minutes, my dad came walking out the front door, to go see what we were doing. Lol we thought he was a robber because no cars were home, he parked down the street in the neighbors driveway because he was over there earlier. XD

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I was at a mall and a girl ran past me screaming really loudly (she sounded like someone was chasing her) and she dropped her phone while she was running and never came back to get it.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Sure you were, or were you just trying to pull a fast one!
/eyebrow raise

I was wondering how long until someone realized that so I actually am telling the truth.
stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

well. it happened yesterday. i was talking to my friend at school and all of sudden, this random guy (about 14 years old) comes up to me and hugs me and says I LOVE YOU. he wouldn't let go for 2 minutes. he was laying his head on my shoulder. so i kick him in a certain spot and he said "SO I'LL SEE YA LATER THEN RIGHT?" it was the most random thing ever to happen to me. -_-

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

these are fun to read lol... funny

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I was once waiting for a city bus in a packed bus stop.
when it came, people were forming a line to get on the bus,
all of a sudden, this huge muscly black guy comes over too me and says,
"you sell drugs and kill people, get to the back of the line, you going to hell, etc.."
nowadays I laugh about it, but then i pissed in my pants from shock.

Showing 91-105 of 135