ForumsThe TavernWhat is the most random thing that ever happened to you?

135 23344
sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

School ended today and I went to my locker, I was about halfway there and some kid ran up to me, screaming, and splashed water on my shirt... then after I got everything ready for home I walked down the hallway and this kid growled at me and punched me in the stomach. (wasn't really hard it was more like a punch you would give someone after they annoyed you, I know this because he was the person I like to annoy)

• 135 Replies
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I went into the bathroom at school and the kid before me turned of the lights, a huge high school student was in the stall and came out and said I'm gonna kill whoever did that Then he cursed me out and while I was peeing he kept on saying I know you did it, I know you did it, I know you did it. It was so scary, my friend was with me and when he left we started laughing our heads off.

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

once i was at the airport and i went to the bathroom,then while i was on the toilet i realised the door wasint locked,i didint care though,then 5 seconds later i hear this group of people come in,one of them opened the door and saw me,then he said sorry,then it happened again with a diffarent person! it happend like 3-4 times in a row!
it was really embarresing

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I was riding my bike at the park and there was some little girls playing with balls next to the bikes path. Every time I passed next to them they started staring at me. After I passed there like 5 times one of them threw a ball into my head and I fell down. They laughed and ran way.

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Some girl I didn't know from school kissed me, and I haven't even said a word to her.

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

there was this time, when i was walking out of this store (we were there to buy snickers for a school project (long story.)
anywho, as we were walking out it was a little icy so an old woman slipped.
we ran over to help, but there was a guy right buy the door who helped her up.
as he walked away, she looked at him and said "a**hole"
it was pretty funny.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

umm ok
at school it was stormy and gray out and we were in spanish class doing online testing then the power randomly goes out and everyone starts screaming. then it comes back on and my friend goes to the bath room. when he comes back in, the tornado sirens start going off! then our teachers made all the boys go to the safe room (bathroom) and there were no more seats on the floor so me and my friends and to go sit in the stall. it smelled awful and the floor was damp......
and then my other friend was freaked cauz he just moved and he never been in a tornado before and was curled up in a ball in the corner on the stall it was really wierd

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

it turns out my friend who went to the bathroom just finished talking to someone about what if the sirens go off?
lol

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

once i was at the airport and i went to the bathroom,then while i was on the toilet i realised the door wasint locked,i didint care though,then 5 seconds later i hear this group of people come in,one of them opened the door and saw me,then he said sorry,then it happened again with a diffarent person! it happend like 3-4 times in a row!
it was really embarresing

Why didn't you just lock it after the first time?

I get a good laugh at some of these, keep 'em coming!
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

wait i think i have to change mine
i was in Costa Rica and it was towards the end of our trip and we were in San Jose (capital) and we were just walking around the differnt stores when out of no were mr. potatohead and Buzz lightyear appear!
in a foreign country! it was so weird. then some of the kids on the trip with me started saying that mr. potato head looked like one of our teachers, and they were right!

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I was in art class and was very bored so I started to draw a angry red face. Than a guy came up to me and act like he wanted to eat the drawing because it looked like the red M&M guy.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Some years ago, I was sitting on the beach drinking some water and then a guy passes next to me asking: "Do you want to buy a fire extinguisher?" I still wonder why he was selling it at the beach.

cherrypop0211
cherrypop0211
33 posts
Nomad

the most random thing that happened to me happened to me last year while me and my friends were eating lunch this guy from the higher grade comes up to us and sits on top of the table beside me and then he asked me if i had a boyfriend and i said no then he asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend and i said no and i punched him then me and my friends left

it was really random because i did not even know him

HitThePost
HitThePost
32 posts
Nomad

there was this time when i was in a campsite and these two drunk girls came up to me

one said: ''you're sexy, give us a hug''

I was only like 9 at the time, so i freaked out and told all my mates
Then me and all my friends went out with torches and tried to find them

The next day, i saw them with beer in hand, staggering towards us.

It was soo creepy, and we all got scared and ran off

Then this bald man came out of a campervan and told us to sthu cauze he was trying to sleep, even though it was 2:00pm.

It was hilarious and creepy at the same time

HitThePost

yt0
yt0
45 posts
Farmer

wow that's too many, i'cant remember at all

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I was in the elevator and then a man and a woman go in. They go up until the 8th floor of 14 and then, after they go out, an awful fart smell come up into the elevator. I just couldn't believe they farted next to me.

Showing 106-120 of 135