ForumsThe TavernWhat is the most random thing that ever happened to you?

135 23348
sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

School ended today and I went to my locker, I was about halfway there and some kid ran up to me, screaming, and splashed water on my shirt... then after I got everything ready for home I walked down the hallway and this kid growled at me and punched me in the stomach. (wasn't really hard it was more like a punch you would give someone after they annoyed you, I know this because he was the person I like to annoy)

• 135 Replies
nedster123456789
nedster123456789
71 posts
Nomad

this didn't happen to me, but to one of my friends.
My friends cat was chasing a mouse. the mouse ran out to the balcony followed by the cat. the cat was about to get, but instead she (the cat is a she) got her paw and smacked the mouse over the balcony. lol

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Once I was sitting in the park and some random biker dude came up, bought me a Coke, gave it to me, and after I drank it he gave me $100.

Another time this smoking hot girl came up to me, and kissed me full on the mouth. I hadn't even seen her before. =P

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Once I was sitting in the park and some random biker dude came up, bought me a Coke, gave it to me, and after I drank it he gave me $100.

Another time this smoking hot girl came up to me, and kissed me full on the mouth. I hadn't even seen her before. =P

You are lucky dude. I only have $100 when it is my birthday. :P

Some months ago I was sitting next to a girl at a park and we started talking but while we were talking, a 5 year old girl that I knew days ago was at the park too with her mom and saw me and started screaming at the girl: "get away from my boyfriend!!" that was ridiculous and embarrassing.

Once I was walking in the street and a woman stopped and asked me if I wanted to take something to the drugstore and I said no. And she said: "I will give you 5 cents" and I started laughing.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

@Ernie15 Um, are you talking about "is kevjumba a heterosexual bear wrestler"? I tried it and I got the same thing, lol.

Some months ago I was sitting next to a girl at a park and we started talking but while we were talking, a 5 year old girl that I knew days ago was at the park too with her mom and saw me and started screaming at the girl: "get away from my boyfriend!!" that was ridiculous and embarrassing.

...both of us saw a kid, shouting his f-ing head off...at a hot dog.

When I was in 4th grade I got my butt slapped by a 5th grade girl.

A man dress up as a stick of butter walked up and mooned me. He started chasing after me, while he was chasing me, he didn't notice his pants were still down. So, A stick of butter was chasing me with it's pants down.

LOL! These are hilarious! I come to this thread just to laugh my head off.
Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

Sitting in lunch peacefully eating... something... we'll say a corn dog.My friend comes in and plops down on the bench next to me... All of a sudden he was in a ball on the floor... the boy had sat on his own testicles

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

one timei was at my grandparents houseand my 4 year old cousin was there with my aunt as well. i don't know why,but he took my moms phone, went runningto the nearest toilet then cause he was angry, his fingers slipped and plop went the working phone in the toilet. my mom totally freakedout while i was cracking up so hard.

jroyster22
jroyster22
755 posts
Peasant

I was at school walking backwards saying goodbye to my friend when my heel hit a crack in the cement. I feel backwards at a quick rate of speed and the back of my head hit a metal pole about 8 inches in diameter. It hurt

nedster123456789
nedster123456789
71 posts
Nomad

Sitting in lunch peacefully eating... something... we'll say a corn dog.My friend comes in and plops down on the bench next to me... All of a sudden he was in a ball on the floor... the boy had sat on his own testicles

I cracked up so bad lol!
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

i was once in an amusement park with a couple of friends and we saw this guy like 20 ft. tall (he was walking on those stick things) and i was staring at him while walking, and BOOM... i slammed my face in a pole

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

HAHAHAHA every time someone sees something awsome, it seems, everyone runs into a pole.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

@Ernie15 Um, are you talking about "is kevjumba a heterosexual bear wrestler"? I tried it and I got the same thing, lol.

You can just imagine my reaction to when I typed in "is " and that came up as the first result.

I once saw a fat, old cowboy walking down the street, carrying a boombox playing loud metal music. That one took me weeks to get over.
mojo72595
mojo72595
165 posts
Nomad

I was walking down the block with my cousin when some guy jumps out of his friends car and runs at us while screaming at the top of his lungs. When he reaches us he whispers in my ear, i love you. Then he hugs me and runs back into the car. WTF...

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

On my way back from Catalina on a boat we were put in with highschoolers and 5th graders (we are 8th graders and a couple 7th) and on the second deck of the ship a little 5th grader started rubbing her butt on the window inside in front of everyone! one of my friends went out and she made the kid stop doing it, then she did it again!

nedster123456789
nedster123456789
71 posts
Nomad

I love reading all of these, keeps me entertained XD

RedBlazer2
RedBlazer2
64 posts
Peasant

a 6th grader who i didnt know hugged me

Showing 76-90 of 135