ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Atheists make a God

255 51983
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I'm sitting here joining in on a Blogtv charity. And we just made a god.

This God is a Rainbow colored Brazilian shemale, that wields a Dildo that shoots lighting. This God is not racist or vengeful, and there is no afterlife.

The commandments of this god is as follows
1. Think for yourself
2. sort your own **** out
3. no killing
4. no stealing

This god doesn't care if you honor your parents or not, doesn't care if you lie, doesn't care if you covet your neighbors *** and doesn't care if you commit adultery.

So in under an hour that's what a bunch of atheists in a charity can come up with by commity.

Oh, and thanks to artistic rendering this god has no pants.

• 255 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Now you even have a picture of him/her? Is there already a link somewhere?

Sorry there doesn't seem to be a digital copy and the original was auctioned off for charity.
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Done. So how many "Testaments of Sandwich" are we going to have? Any limit? Or just take them as they come?

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

We shall take them as they come. There are no limits on the greatness of Sandwich.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Done. So how many "Testaments of Sandwich" are we going to have? Any limit? Or just take them as they come?

Considering the way this God is I would think he/she would be into taking them as they.... Well you get the idea.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Considering the way this God is I would think he/she would be into taking them as they.... Well you get the idea.

Oh, Sandwich God, Mage, that's horrible. :P
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Wow, Really? Thats all i can say. Haha ^.^
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

I HAD A SALAMI SANDWHICH TODAY!!! With mayo on the top slice DD

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

It's a sign from the Sandwich God that you are worthy to be his priestess.

I'm still high priestess though. You can't take that away from me.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

I'm still high priestess though. You can't take that away from me.

I would never! Why would you even think that?!? *gasps* haha jk
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

I wasnt kidding about not taking your high priestness though, if you thought thats what I ment. D:

ZipperedVenus42
ZipperedVenus42
185 posts
Nomad

Lol, I made a religion where Douglas Adams was the God and 42 was the Answer to every freaking question in the universe.

Religions are so easy to make! All you need to do is come up with a set of rules and a God.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Religions are so easy to make! All you need to do is come up with a set of rules and a God.

I know right?!? Its pretty fun to do too. :P
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

The only problem is that the more religious people get offended and say we are making fun of their God.

That's when I say "No, it's not your God though. It's our Sandwich God. It's an entirely different thing."

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

That's when I say "No, it's not your God though. It's our Sandwich God. It's an entirely different thing."

Totally my point! But we arent really making fun of our god eaither. I guess they think it is offending because we "attempted to make a better god" but hey, not much I can do about it.
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Wow atheist just contradicted themselves because being atheist means this:

a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

And that's what you just did, phhh idiots.

Showing 181-195 of 255