The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernif animals could talk!

98 14308
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

wouldn't that make life for us become horrible? heres an eg.
(man is eating hot dog)
Dog: Gimme the hot dog!
Man: "shaking head"
Dog: Gimme the hot Dooog!
Man: No
Dog: Just Gimme the fricken hot dog!

• 98 Replies
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I don't even want to know what cats or dogs would say when you pet them. That'd be awkward to hear.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I don't even want to know what cats or dogs would say when you pet them. That'd be awkward to hear.

it would be lke: Hey wth?!?! can't you see im ****ing tired?!?!
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
185 posts
Nomad

Last year, well, at least I think it was last year, Google's April Fool's joke was making a Translate for Animals app for the Android. There were some pretty funny videos for that.

angelkuzev
angelkuzev
31 posts
Nomad

It will be cool animals to talk.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

my cat would scream if i lifted him off my homework and out of my room. the other will cry for me to let him go. this is all in cat language. in english....... i would probably lock my room door and try getting them away.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

i think i would find it kind of creppy and a little annoying. unless me and the pet have a really close bond. like over years. Because otherwise i wouldn't really care. the pet needs to show me they're on level with humans before i can care about how chewy their toy is or how fun it is to play with yarn.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I could talk to my birdspiders and insult the neighbour's cats who defecate in our garden. That would be pretty cool. But it would ruin listening to birds.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

It would be interesting to hear what my dog and cat say to each other haha, they are playing a lot with each other:P

I think i wouldn't want to hear the nasty things from my female dog, because she likes my male dog a lot.. and the other way around:P

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

i wouldn't want to hear what my cat says when he's meowin for attention.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

"Somethings out side, come on open the door somethings out there, lets go lets go, open the door, open open, open, something out side, go on guy, open the door, I need to go out and see!!!!" - repeat 20 times

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If animals could talk, hippies would win.

ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

If they could talk, I wonder what their accents would sound like and if they would talk stupidly or with great grammar.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Drsgonbleze xD. I laughed so hard.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I wonder what the street dogs would say:
Street dog 1: Hey dog! Life sucks I almost went to the slammer (animal shelter) yesterday. Found any grub?
Street dog 2: Oh yeah some pervert human wanted to take me to his house and neuter me! I had to bite him like 5 frickin times until he let me go! To bad I didn't have rabbies! But them sick perverted humans sure have some frickin perseverance! And why do they have to choose if I keep my **** or not? It's my ****, I can do whatever I want to do with it.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Thank you, zonic. If they talk because of pot, they REALLY win!
Deathhopper, it's the balls they cut, not the ****.
I think their accent would reflect those they lived near.

Showing 1-15 of 98