ForumsThe TavernWhat to do in a zombie apocalypse

85 13348
Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

Ok so here's the situation. You're near London when the news hits there's a strange new disease, that means when bitten the infected turns into a raging fit and attacks all those who are near them causing further infection. The infected are unnaturally fast and strong due to their crazed, animalistic mindset. You start off in your house on the outskirts of London and the infection is in it's first day, what do you do?

Ok so I just made that up so excuse the lamness ;D but I thought after seeing the idea of a zombie series (and it failing) that there can be cooler things done :P So this could either be a roleplay type thing or things to add to a story line... or just what the title says and things you would do in this situation :P (The "zombies" are like those from 28 days later so not from the grave)

• 85 Replies
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I would get so freakin scared I would just curl up in a corrner and wait to get the disease or die

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

If there was a Zombie Invasion I'd run to the food store and grab all that I could and than find a gun store just steal all the guns and ammo that I could and just run to higher grounds and start killing them.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Zombies can use elevators?

Of course they can. You just press some buttons. Easy. It's a good thing that as far as I'm concerned that building has no stairs, because that would make it harder.
indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

How do they know what buttons to press?

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I'm sure eventually they'd be able to get to my floor. Of course to stop them from doing that I could just disable the elevators, but that would stop survivors from being able to get up, which would be bad. I also need food, which I forgot about. I also probably wouldn't board up the windows, so I could shoot out of them if I see zombies.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Disabling the elevators would also make it harder for you to leave but if you had enough food and water i'm sure that would be the safest place to be.

Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

heh looking at my other thread, I'd look for Chuck Norris ;D

jroyster22
jroyster22
755 posts
Peasant

Agreed. Chuck Norris is the perfect solution when it comes to zombies!

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

except for revenant zombies. then you need an eyelander and a flamethrower.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Check thisthread, than react accordingly.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

there's kind of a game coming out called dead island with a zombie apocalypse type thing. the only thing that should be is the zombies should be slow becuz of some reason. i would go to a weapon store or costco for a safehouse becuz you could either fight off the zombies or survive with all the food and appliances around you in costco.

FutureAssassin
FutureAssassin
16 posts
Nomad

I would make a suit out of light Kevlar. (Kevlar is bite proof) and i would walk around with dual ninja-tos and slice some zombie heads!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You're near London when the news hits there's a strange new disease, that means when bitten the infected turns into a raging fit and attacks all those who are near them causing further infection. The infected are unnaturally fast and strong due to their crazed, animalistic mindset. You start off in your house on the outskirts of London and the infection is in it's first day, what do you do?

Get my family, put some supplies into backpacks and duffelbags, get into the car, drive to a gun store, get guns and ammo, continue driving until we're somewhere safe then build up a fortress. Either that, or just keep on traveling until we find a city that hasn't been infected and they have walls there so that zombies can't get in.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

It's funny. Me and my friend once planned everything that we would do if such a situation would arise. We planned what guns, what food, who to kill and say their a zombie even though we killed them because we didn't like them, we had a long list. I would share it with you but i don't want you to steal it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

say their a zombie even though we killed them because we didn't like them

That's sadistic.
I would stay in the house and sneak out for weapons.

Not sure that would work well, it'd be better to keep on moving until you find a place where very few zombies are instead of staying in a place where there are a lot of them.
Showing 16-30 of 85