ForumsThe TavernWhat to do in a zombie apocalypse

85 13351
Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

Ok so here's the situation. You're near London when the news hits there's a strange new disease, that means when bitten the infected turns into a raging fit and attacks all those who are near them causing further infection. The infected are unnaturally fast and strong due to their crazed, animalistic mindset. You start off in your house on the outskirts of London and the infection is in it's first day, what do you do?

Ok so I just made that up so excuse the lamness ;D but I thought after seeing the idea of a zombie series (and it failing) that there can be cooler things done :P So this could either be a roleplay type thing or things to add to a story line... or just what the title says and things you would do in this situation :P (The "zombies" are like those from 28 days later so not from the grave)

• 85 Replies
dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

Round up whoever I can and find somewhere fortified to hold up

That is the worst thing to do.Because if you are going in that two story house there are going to be idiotic people and they will get an infection.You will have to kill them right then so they dont infect anyone else.

The first thing you have to do is find the people you probably want to spend the rest of your f'ed up lives.Preferbly small 5-15 people

Next find your first destination and you dont want to stay there too long maybe a week to 2 weeks.This place is for shelter and goods strictly.You always want to have a backup place.My order of places is Home Depot(get there quick because people will be raiding and you could be killed and maybe spreading of infections).Find a large patch of woods like(if you live in the United States)Applachian Mountains.Here you can gather your herbs and collect your belongings.You want to have your **** together.(you should always carry a melee weopon over gun.Guns run run out of ammo Melee doesnt).Now you have to find weapons if you currently low.Find a small gun place if neccesary.If you go into a large place there could be parenoid people.After you get your guns you can go wherever you want as long as there is low population.I want to spend most of my life on the biggest yacht with solar panels.Best security system.About 20 people on board and loaded with weapons.Stay clear of shore.Id like the Sniper rifles for fun though
Id like to take one and snipe zombies for fun.This is my personal opinion ive thought about this for a while.I know alot of people that are ready if there were one.
Muncher
Muncher
132 posts
Nomad

Screw fight the zombies join the zombies help the appaclospe

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Um? Lie down on the ground to die faster?
It's an apocalypse; the meaning with that is that it's the end of world.

If it were just a zombie-attack; I would use the force and my lightsaber.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Never lie down. Fight until you can't fight no more. Lock doors and board up the house and bring tons of food and water and ammo and guns. And hoard them off.

GanDi
GanDi
8 posts
Nomad

barricade yourself with a lot of supplies.. What comes after that is HACK AND SLASH DUDE!

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Yes. Like use swords or a base ball bat or other blunt objects.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

First I would go to a British military port and cover a aircraft carrier in soil which i would then put livestock and plants on. I would also load up on guns and ammunition (including depth charges to drop on zombies following me underwater) . I would bring three people: a farmer, a sailor (who can drive the ship) and a doctor (who would be female). I would also bring fishing poles to fish and canned food encase a we were running short on food one season. From there I would travel to more military bases refueling and restocking when i get there ( and killing any zombies that come to secure perimeter on the city so then the city is zombie free (for a little while)). Then when I have 100 people that are trained and prepared to operate a carrier the way I was I would the group in two and have 50 people start a new carrier and find more bases and keep killing zombies until there all dead.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

another idea is find a sky scraper and blow up the stairs one level below you (have a ladder with you so you can get down if you need to)
bring a crapton of weapons, rood ammo ect. and when they come to the broken stairs kill them cause they can't reach you so you don't need to worry about dieing via zombie. When the climbing up the elevator shaft have the elevator at you level and cut the wire so it fall and kills them all.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Never lie down. Fight until you can't fight no more. Lock doors and board up the house and bring tons of food and water and ammo and guns. And hoard them off.

If it's an apocalypse the world will go under anyway. What would be the meaning by try to survey?
016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

If it's an apocalypse the world will go under anyway. What would be the meaning by try to survey?

It's a zombie apocalypse if the zombies win
maniac435
maniac435
2 posts
Nomad

What to do in a zombie apocalypse
Become a zombie

cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

In a zombie apocalypse i would begin to find a suitable location where I could camp with supplies, thats easy to defend, and have a secret entrance so zombies don't come charging through a door.

ChaoticNeutralGamer
ChaoticNeutralGamer
12 posts
Nomad

book it to the docks and either politely ask for use of a boat, or take one by force. a decent size vessel and settle for no less, then head for whatever snow-covered place you can find and wait it out.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Not to be a troll, but I jhave seen maybe 2 well thought out plans in this.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Move to New Jersey it won't be much different.

Showing 46-60 of 85